Late Nights'

"I might go to bed. I'm over this party" I huffed at the girls. They just laughed and handed me some more liquor to drink.

"Maddy not around tonight. Usually your the life and soul of the party" Sydney Said As we stood by the living room door. I just rolled my eyes at the sound of her name.

"She's been playing games. I can't deal with all that extra shit. She knows we're just fuck buddies but she wants more. It's not what I want" I sighed.

"Go lay up in our room. If your asleep when we come up we'll try and be as quiet as possible getting into bed" Sydney slurred smiling so I nodded and made my way upstairs. It was quite hard to get to sleep with the loud ass music but eventually I did for a couple of hours until the girls came up to bed..

"Shhh your gonna wake her up" i heard Sydney whisper to Sarah between kisses. Instantly I felt my boy boxers get wet at the sound of their quiet moans as they stumbled around the room.

"I don't care! Just fuck me" Sarah whispered back. I stayed as still as possible just listening to them fool around. They were both girly girls and not to mention both beautiful so my mind ran with wild thoughts.

*Bzzz bzzzz bzz BZZZ BZZ BZZZ*

It was my phone. They stopped in there tracks as I grabbed it off the side and turned to face them. Sydney was strap deep inside Sarah who was bent over the dressing table in the corner of the room. I bit my lip as I glanced back and forth from my phone to see "Maddy" flashing up on the screen. I decided to ignore it, I was way too gobsmacked at their confidence..

"Oh my Days" I mumbled just watching Sydney blow Sarah's back out. I was still under the covers so I ran one hand under my boxers to touch myself while watching Sarah take the strap like a champ. Sydney showed no mercy on her.

"Mmm yeah" I groaned out making them both look back at me to see what I was doing so I flung the blanket off me and opened my legs so they could watch me finger fuck myself. I was still quite drunk at this point so my freaky side was ready to pop out to play if they were down for it..

"Mmm I love a freaky girl" Sydney smirked as they walked over and crawled on to the bed either side of me. I felt my ocean flood my thighs as soon as their hands touched my sticky, hot skin.

"She's definitely a freak.. and I want a taste" Sarah giggled as she climbed between my legs, split my lower lips with her fingertips and spat on it. Sydney knelt beside me and I sucked her 9inch strap to taste Sarah's juices while I teased her clit with my hand. My body quivered as Sarah ate me up, licking me in ways No one had ever done before. I lost control once Sydney took the strap off and buried my face into her pussy.

"Bring that ass over here baby" Sydney moaned out to Sarah so she shuffled herself against her legs. Not once did she stop, she devoured me like it was the last thing she was going to eat while Sydney finger fucked her tight hole and ass.

"God that feels so fucking good" Sarah cried out as she lifted her head back up to enjoy Sydney's fingers pound her tight holes. I was still lapping up her juices, swirling, flicking and sucking her swollen clit that was pulsating in my mouth. My eyes fixated on Sydney's just watching her, jaw dropped repeating "ohhh yeah" as she came for the first time.

"Holy shit!" I whimpered out as Sarah latched back onto my clit while climbing on to my face. I was in heaven at this point, still taking in what was happening. Within minutes Sydney had pushed her 9inch strap inside me. I gasped over and over into Sarah's pussy the deeper her strokes got.
Sarah slid her fingers between her ass cheeks so She could add to her pleasure while I took hard pounds continuously from Sydney until I came, hard and fast. Sarah had climbed off me at this point and lay beside me as Sydney wrapped my legs around her waist and kissed me passionately.