Deep Desire

"Ugh" Sheri groaned as she sat down next to me to eat her lunch. My mouth was full which left this awkward silence as we caught eyes. They were ocean blue which I hadn't noticed before and I found myself staring..

"Sorry about that. What's up?" I asked as I scrunched the tissue and aimed for the bin in the corner of the room but I missed. That's what I got for staring into her eyes again. She just laughed as I opened my snickers bar and took a bite just waiting to see why she was so frustrated..

"Well.. last night I planned a romantic night for me and my boyfriend. Dressed up for him the whole lot.. and what does he do? Brush me off to go to sleep" she started saying as a tear fell down her cheek.

"We've been together for 10 years. Maybe I'm not what he wants anymore. We haven't slept together for months" She continued to say. I saw her holding her tears back so I opened my arms to comfort her. She smelt so good as I took in her perfume, closing my eyes picturing what her soft, pink, plump lips felt like.

"Wanna know what I really think?" I smirked as she pulled back a little to look up at my face. For a minute I just stared into her blue eyes and licked my lips.

"Yeah please. Be brutally honest" she shot back, arms still wrapped around my waist subconsciously. I started to get hot and my breathing became heavy . I hadn't had a woman in my arms for a while so I started to stumble over my words.

"If you were my girl you wouldn't be walking properly this morning if you did that for me. Your beautiful. If he doesn't see that maybe you need to leave his ass for someone who deserves you" I blurted out. She just giggled, gripping my hips tighter making me tremble inside to feel her hands on my bare skin. There I was again getting lost in my thoughts.

"Sorry. I'm just laid up in your arms like I haven't just complained about my man" she shot back, pulling away and composing herself. "Shit!" She muttered under her breath as I watched her lay her forehead on the palm of her hand and tapped it a couple of times in frustration. I just giggled as I finished my chocolate bar and took a sip of my drink..

"Don't apologise. It was nice. I haven't held a woman in years like that" I said softly as she ate her sandwich. By now a few of our colleagues were sat around the table so we decided to spend the last half of our lunch outside on the benches. The conversation flowed as we sat watching the world go by. I could smell her perfume soaring through the air every time the wind blow which distracted me quite a bit..

"Can I ask you something.." she smirked as I lent my arm on the back of the bench behind her. I nodded yes with a reassuring smile just watching her find her words.

"Whats it like to get your pussy ate?" She blurted out confidently. My jaw dropped as I heard the words.

"Wait, What? Hasn't your man ever ate your pussy before?"

"No. He said he wouldn't do it either. He doesn't complain when I'm deep throating him when he wants it"

"Damn, your missing out. Let's just put it this way. It's the best feeling in the world. Someone's wet tongue sliding all around it" I started saying as this build up of frustration filled my body.

"If he loves you he'll wanna please you the way you want. If not, get someone who will. Shit! We've gotta go back!" I sighed. I could see in her face she wanted to chat more so we exchanged numbers and headed back to work.
As the months went on we'd become really close, best friends even. One night she phoned me furious, cursing down the phone about him, telling me how she'd found out he'd been cheating and needed somewhere to stay for a couple of days to get her head straight. I had a spare room which was unoccupied and she jumped at the chance. A few hours past when I heard my doorbell ring so I put my glass of wine on the table and made my way to the door. It was Sheri standing there with 2 bottles of wine with mascara dried all down her face.