Fantasy 2 Reality

Being A personal assistant For the top judge in the country came with its perks and its downfalls. The paperwork was intense and by the truck load but the eye candy had me showing out everyday. Judge Maria Perez was a beautiful, strong, independent, intimidating woman to work for. She was 10 years older than me and was single but took no shit from anyone. I think that's what attracted me to her when I first started a year ago. She knew what she wanted and where she was heading never mind that she was breathtakingly beautiful too..
Nobody knew at work that I was into women and I'd kept it that way for months. It was coming to the end of the day which in a judges world could end any time from five up until eleven at night. Usually I wouldn't stick around and finish up the next day but she needed paperwork for her case tomorrow so I gathered every bit off my desk and headed towards her office..

*knock knock knock*

"COME IN" I heard her shout so I opened the door, closed it behind me then sat down opposite her to place the files on her desk. She was on the phone to her client so I got back up and headed to the door..

"Is this everything?" She asked making me turn back to face her. She'd grabbed a clear bottle filled with brown liquor from her bottom cupboard with two glasses and filled them up half way..

"Yes. It's all there. Is there anything else you need?" I replied softly, hand on the door knob ready to leave the office for the night..

"No. Just a drink, do you want one?" She asked as she sat back and took a big sip then sighed in relief. She was wearing a blouse with two buttons undone, a pencil skirt and high heels. I swallowed hard as I approached the chair, sat back down and took a big gulp making her eyebrows raise at how much I'd just drank..

"Mm.. it's been a long week" I said giggling as I wiped the liquor off my chin and sucked my finger. She had me nervous as fuck just sitting there as she watched me pour another drink and sit right back in my chair..

"Yeah, being my assistant must be tough..no one has ever lasted this long.. I'm intrigued by you" she said smirking as she stood up, downed her drink and walked behind me running her hands across my shoulders which made my body tingle at the feel of her finger tips hitting my skin. I couldn't believe her hands were on me. I'd fantasied about this moment since I met her and here she was feeling on me.

"The workloads fine. I'm interested in my job so it comes easy. Why hasn't anyone lasted before?" I asked as she massaged my shoulders. It felt so good the way she pushed the tension out my back. She even had me groaning happily for a minute until I snapped out of my trance and back to reality..

"They didn't like being told what to do..but you just do it.. I like that in a woman" she whispered in my ear making me turn my face slightly. I wasn't that experienced with women so having an older woman applying pressure had me hot under the collar..

"How do you know I'm even into women?" I asked as our cheeks met and our lips were inches from touching. I could smell the liquor on her breath as I glanced from her lips to her eyes..

"I see you watching me when I'm here. Following me with your eyes. Biting your lips like you did when you walked in the office at my blouse being undone" she started saying making my breathing get heavy, my temperature rise and my pussy thump at the feel of her lips against my neck.

"Guilty as charged" I smirked making her giggle, stand up and walk round to her chair to continue drinking. She'd got me hot as hell the way she sat there and undid her blouse leaving her beautiful brown body on show for me to see..

"You ever been with an older woman?" She asked as she stood back up, grabbed my hand across the table and lead me to the sofa at the other end of the room.