The Last Time

"I'm being serious L. This is the last time. We can't keep doing this"

"We'll see. Just get here I miss you. It's been what? Like two weeks?"

"I miss you too. Yeah because you've got a whole girlfriend. It's not fair on her what we do. I'm getting ready anyway. I'll be there soon" I Shot back and hung up the phone. Tonight she had to choose. Me or her girlfriend. I was done with being her side chick. I decided to drive so I left the house and made my way to the shop for some liquor. The queue was quite long so I stood there flicking through my phone, shuffling forward slightly each time a customer had left..

"Oh sorry" I heard this heavenly voice say as she stumbled into me making me glance up and grab her arms so she didn't fall..

"It's okay.. you good yeah?" I asked smirking as she stood up straight and smiled at me. She was done up to the T. Skin tight red dress, curly hair flowing past her shoulders and the highest heels I'd ever saw a woman wear..

"Yeah thanks. It's either These heels are a little too high orrrr I'm drunk, your cute" she blurted out making me blush as the cashier cleared his throat breaking us out of our stare..

"One sec yeah?" I smirked making her nod as she swung her hips while she walked towards the exit. For a minute I got lost in a trance which made the cashier clear his throat again with this disgusted look on his face. I wanted to give him a piece of my mind but I stopped my self and gritted my teeth..

"Two bottles of Hennessy and some rizla" I asked as I pulled the money out my Jean pocket and placed it on the counter. I couldn't help but glance at the mysterious girl who was waiting outside for me. She was beautiful and had those dark seductive brown eyes too. Once He'd finally gave me my change I made my way outside. She was stood by her car which was parked in front of mine.

"Sorry about that" I said softly as I sat down on the bonnet of my car and she sat next to me just staring..

"Its cool. He's always long in there. Back to what I was saying though. Your cute, you got a girlfriend?" She asked making me swallow as I thought about my situationship..

"Well I was seeing someone until I found out she had a girlfriend. How about you?"

"Yeah... I do.. I've been with her for years. she used to cheat on me until we decided to have an open relationship about a year ago"

"Nah, I get it. Whatever makes you both happy. I'm in love with this girl but she'll never leave her so it looks like it's back to the single single life after tonight" I laughed as I stood up and stood in front of her to say goodbye..

"Well if you ever wanna link up just let me know" she said confidently as she took my phone out my hand and put her number in.

"Okay cool. I'll see you later..." I Shot back waiting for her to tell me her name..

"See you cutie" she replied as she walked away swinging those hips again. She still didn't tell me so as I sat in my car and checked my call log to see Lori's name flashed up on the screen so I answered.

"I'm at the petrol station. The line was long. I'll be there in 5"

"Okay. See you in a minute" she shot back so I hung up and drove over to her house. At first it didn't click that I'd seen the same car at the petrol station until I knocked on the door and the girl from the shop was literally standing in front of me. I was in shock and my face showed it..

"Ohhh shit! Your Lori's girlfriend? " left my mouth as I put all the pieces together in my mind.

"You look like you've seen a ghost" Lori said as she stepped up to the door and they both stared at me..