Switchin' Up

Growing up I'd always been a tomboy. Dressing in tracksuits, trainers or pretty much anything that was from the men's section if they had my size.
One day I was sat with my friend Alicia. She was considered a fem in the lesbian world where as I was considered a stud. She thought it would be a bit of fun to transform me into a fem for the night so I agreed which had her practically jumping off the walls with the biggest smile on her face. The first thing to do was try on outfits. I was quite thick so the dresses she'd picked out would hug my figure perfectly. She'd got three laid on the bed so I picked the one that I liked the most. It was a strapless black dress that came just below the knees with a split right up the side of the leg. It was perfect.

"Do you ever have your hair out?" She asked as she undid each braid and let my curls loose. My hair flowed half way down my back making her gasp at how long it was..

"Only when it needs washing. I've had braids for so long now I dunno how I'm gonna look with a different style" I replied as she turned my head towards the mirror to see the curls hug my face. I already looked like a completely different girl and she'd still had to do my makeup so we got to it. Me, sat there eyes closed as she beat my face for what felt like hours. She wouldn't let me see so we decided to get ready into our outfits first..

"You ready?" She shrieked in excitement as we walked to the mirror and I opened my eyes. My jaw dropped at how defined my cheeks looked along with my lips that were lined making my v stand out. Before we started she took pictures so she could compare looks so she took a couple more and made a collage..

"I'm not gonna put it up yet.. I wanna see if anyone recognises me at the club" I smirked making her send me the picture, grab her bag and head downstairs to pre drink for an hour. We'd booked a taxi which was outside so we downed our drinks, locked up the house and headed out..
As soon as we got there and inside eyes were on me. I even saw the other girls I chilled with who didn't recognise me which made me laugh as we walked to the bar to get some drinks. It was such a different experience to have the more masculine girls come and talk to me because it was usually me acting that way..

"Who's your friend?" I heard a voice say so I turned my head to see who it was. I was tipsy so I scanned her from head to toe until I realised it was Madison so I shifted my eyes back to the bartender who was giving me my change. She was one of the studs I chilled with whenever I came to the club. She was real cute and She'd always flirt with me. She'd also tell me I'd look good in a dress which made me laugh to myself as I recalled the memories..

"That's not Dee" I heard her say as I passed Alicia her drink and sipped mine just listening..

"Yes it is" Alicia shouted as she pulled the glass away from my mouth so Madison could look at me properly. Her jaw dropped the moment she realised it was me then she grabbed my hand and spun me around in a circle to take in that I was in a dress and heels..

"I knew you'd look banging in a dress.. your mine tonight" she said playfully as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me into her. She'd always had a way with women and I could see in her eyes that tonight no one else mattered and I was secretly loving the fact she wanted me like that.

"Thanks. You look real good yourself" I replied in her ear making her pull her face back to look at me with her eye brows raised and a smirk on her face. Alicia just stood there talking to the rest of the girls that had now come over to see where Madison had got too..

"Yo Maddy.. who's th.. oh shit Dee is that you?" Roch said shocked as she tapped the other girls to get there attention.

"Yes its me.. suprise" I shouted over the music. Their reactions were priceless so I pulled my phone out and took a video of them then switched it on to me and Madison who was now face deep into my neck as we swayed to the music with her arms around my waist. The rest of the night we danced together, forgetting about everyone else while we got lost in our own little world.