Three Ways

Breaking up with my girl a few months ago I was ready to let loose and have some fun. We'd been arguing to the point I had to let her go because it was too much everyday. I lived with my best friend Nina so we'd decided to head to this club she knew that was members/Women only. I'd been with my ex for over 2 years so being able to flirt with other women had me excited.

"You ever been to one of these parties before?" She asked as we made our way in a taxi.

"Nope. I'm nervous as fuck right now" I shot back making her giggle at my innocence.

"Don't be. All the girls are really laid back. I've been coming for months now, you can choose to not do anything it's all upto you" she replied as we stepped out the taxi and made our way inside. It was a very intimate setting as we strolled through, red dimmed lighting and little stages with poles dotted around the place. My nerves were getting the better of me so we decided to get a few drinks so I could loosen up. Nina had already seen multiple people she knew who were really down to earth girls so we decided to head to the dance floor.
I felt like I was in my element.

"Come, I want you to meet a couple girls" Nina shouted over the music so we weaved through the crowd until we came to the stage.

"Tam, lexi" Nina shouted over the music making the girls jump down from the stage so she could greet them..

"This is Nat.. Nat this is lexi and tam" she shot back smiling so I lent In to give them both a hug when I felt both their hands run down my back and onto my ass making me pull back with this flirty look as I bit my lip.

"This is her first time here. She just broke up with her girlfriend. Enjoy yourselves girls" Nina shrieked as she weaved back through the crowd. I clocked on to what she had done which was a smart move. These two were something else and I was ready to get to know them a little bit. For a while we drank and danced around with me sandwiched between them until they pulled me through the crowd and to one of the bed booths that had netting that hung like a door. Inside had brand new toys if you'd book them in advance which they'd told me earlier. I hadn't ever used toys before so it was about to be a whole new experience for me..

"Wow" I muttered under my breath as they lay next to me kissing. I was still a little nervous so I downed my drink hoping it would take the edge of and it did. They really got into it, hands all over each other so I slid across the bed, put my fingers under both their chins and turned their faces to mine. Lexi kissed me first while Tam sucked my neck. My hands explored both of their bodies while they explored mine. My body tingled all over as they lay me flat on my back and held my arms above my head to take my top off. Within seconds my breasts were out and they both started sucked each nipple. My hands slid up and down their bare cheeks, gripping slightly the more I felt their tongues swirl down my stomach to the band of my trousers. As soon as they'd took them off they bent over, kissing up my thighs so I lent on my arms to watch them lick me through my panties which had My clit throbbed the more they teased me..

"Lexi, come up here" I groaned so she did as I asked while Tam slipped my thong off, opened my legs and slid her tongue between my lips making me moan into Lexi's mouth while we sloppy kissed. I'd never had 2 girls on me like this before and it blew my mind so I slowly teased Lexi through her soaking wet thong that I wanted to rip off with my teeth which had her yearning for me to touch her properly.

"Take them off, I wanna taste you sexy" I groaned out so she did while I held Tam's head and rode her tongue.
she was really devouring me while she stared in my eyes which turned me on even more. She had such seductive brown eyes but I held her stare while Lexi knelt beside her so she could watch her fuck me while she finger fucked Her..