Stop.. (Part 3)

AN: Been a popular series, so here's part 3 for y'all. Enjoy!

Next day

Y/N's POV:

That was a rough shift, after seeing her and her sister's I couldn't get her out of my head. It was nice to see the twins they always made me feel welcome even when their Dad thought I was just after Elizabeth's money. I just got home and was hopping into the shower when I heard my phone go off with a text.

Favorite Twin: Hey butthead it was so great seeing you today!

Me: Hello Ash, yes it was nice to see you. You know you really need to stop cooking. I'm not always going to be on duty to make sure you don't burn down your place.

Favorite Twin: Ha ha. How else will MK and I see you. She's pissed at you btw.

Me: Why would you want to see me?

Favorite Twin: Just because you and our sister aren't together doesn't mean we don't want to hang out with you. We like you the best.

Me: Oh

Favorite Twin: So you will be meeting us for drinks tonight. No arguments we will come pick you up around 9 be ready!

There was no use in objecting especially when Ashley gets her mind on something. Plus I need a drink after seeing her sister.

Later that night...

I'm walking up into the bar well club and Ashley sees me and waves me over excitedly. I shake my head smiling and walk over. "You told me just drinks Ash!" I yell over the music and she laughs, "Y/N you always were so gullible." I laugh hugging her. She buys me a drink and begin our night.
"Y/N where have you've been?" Ash asks me after a couple drinks. "What do you mean? She shakes her head. "You totally ghosted us." She pushes my shoulder and I say, "I just didn't think you would want to still hang out with the poor loser that proposed to your sister and she turned down because she was with Robbie when she was promoting." I state thinking they already knew this information. That's when MK steps in, "Wait! What?? You proposed?" I nod. "She never told us that. She said you guys just wanted different things. Then she went back to Robbie not long after that." Ashley tells me with irritation in her tone. "Ugh I love my sister but she pisses me off! I'm so sorry Y/N." She says putting her hand on my thigh. She was always a little touchy with me. She did it one time at Thanksgiving and I not thinking anything of it. But Lizzie got so upset by it. Even after both me and Mary Kate reassuring her that it was an innocent thing. She let it go at the time but a he still was a little jealous and we later had hot possessive sex. After that Mary Kate never touched me unless it was a little goodbye hug. I grab her hand off my thigh and pull her up. "Miss Mary Kate will you dance with me?" I ask her and she nods. I pull her on the dance floor and a she starts dancing on me as I pull her closer to me by the hips enjoying the music. This is probably not the best idea but the few beers in me makes me not really care.

Elizabeth's POV

Ashley told me she invited Y/N to go to the club and I know he couldn't refuse. They didn't fully understand why he would've ghosted them after I told them we broke up mutually. Well after I lied to them about breaking his heart. I want to see him again and Robbie is out of town again so I get dressed in one of his favorite dresses of mine. I then call a car and then head out.
Once I get in the club I see Ash in the VIP area and head over. Once she sees me her eyes widen in surprise and pulls me in for a hug. Although it feels like she was directing my back towards the dance floor. I shook it off and asked, "Where's MK?" She didn't answer me right away and I look to the dance floor looking around. That's when I spot her and she's not with some random guy but she's dancing awfully close to Y/N. What the fuck! "Ashley how long have they been dancing like that?" I ask seething.
"Lizzie it's nothing they're just dancing." We both look back to them and they look like they are about to kiss. The jealousy that shouldn't be there rages like a wild fire.

Y/N's POV

We've been dancing to a couple songs and then a slower song comes on. Mary Kate goes to leave but I hold her hand pulling her close to dance. She puts her head on my shoulder as the music plays we sway together. The alcohol making me feel a little bold as I whisper to her, "Mary Kate.." she lifts her head off my shoulder and looks up into my eyes and I shift my gaze to her lips and back up to her eyes. She does the same and I move closer in to kiss her and just as our lips are about on me, "Oh my god..Lizzie!" She blurts out and I pop my head up and look around and I see her standing next to Ashley staring right at us. She let's go of me and starts walking towards them and I put my face in my hands. I immediately feel sober and head over. Lizzie and her sister are having a heated argument. "I knew you had a thing for him but you always said you didn't!" Lizzie yells and as I get over there she turns her head to me, "and you! What the hell was that! You were about to kiss my sister!" She pushes my chest barely nudging me. "Elizabeth stop yelling at your sister and let's go somewhere private to talk." I say calmly not wanting to cause a scene. She looks around remembering where we are and says, "Fine. Mary Kate I can't believe you would do this to me." She turns on her heal and heads out the door.
"I'm so sorry Mary Kate..this was all my fault. I'm gonna fix this." I say and when I go to hug her I think twice about it and just turn around to follow after Elizabeth. She's already waiting at my bike with her arms crossed and she's shivering. I pull off my jacket to put it on her and she pushes my hand away. "Come on Liz you're freezing and we are going on my bike just put it on." She glares at me and reluctantly puts the jacket on and I hop in the bike. I hand her the extra helmet then she climbs on behind me and wraps her arms around my middle. "I hate you still ride this thing." She says to me and I just smile taking off in the direction of her sister's place. I pull into the parking garage for the twins building Lizzie puts in the code for us to get in. As soon as I park she takes off the helmet and gets off the bike walking to the elevator. I race after her but the elevator closes before I get there. I let out a huge sigh this is going to be a long and painful night.

AN: Part 3 guys!  Part 4 will be coming shortly after this!