Scarlet Witch (WM)

Male Reader

Y/N's POV

I'm leaving my office heading to get flowers for my girlfriend of 6 months, Wanda Maximoff. She's been on a business trip for the last few days. She's a medical sales rep and I'm going to meet her at her place. I get her a nice bouquet of a mixture of flowers. She's doesn't have one favorite flower. She has multiple and I think that is one of the many things I love about her.

It's getting close to 8 pm so I have to hurry to her apartment. Then of course it starts to raining making it impossible to get a cab. By the time I get to her place I'm soaked, I buzz her apartment and she doesn't say anything she just lets me up. She left the door open for me so I knock on the door and it pushes open. She isn't anywhere to be seen so I call out, "Wanda?" Before I know it something hits the back of my head and darkness.

Wanda's POV

I'm with Natasha and Steve we just finished up our latest mission. We are flying back in the Quinjet. We are coming back a day earlier than planned so I decided to not tell Y/N and surprise him.

"So how's the double life going?" Nat asks with at rise of an eyebrow. Everyone doesn't really agree with me not telling Y/N about me being the Scarlet Witch and not telling him I'm apart of the Avengers.

(AN: In this scenario no one knows that Wanda is apart of the Avengers.)

"It's fine." I answer not looking her because she'll see right through my lie. Truth is I hate lying to him about me and my powers.

"Why don't you tell him again?" Steve asks. "Because of what we do our enemies will use him against me so the less he knows and the less our enemies know about him the better. He won't get hurt."

They both leave it alone because they understand not wanting someone they love getting hurt. Once we get back to the compound Sam comes running out in a panic.

"Rogers...we got a situation..." he says to Steve but looking over to me.

"What's going on Sam?" I ask with worry he doesn't answer. "Sam!"

"We received an encrypted video message and it was for you." he states. I'm confused because we've never had something like this happen.

"Okay? Why do you look so concerned?"

"Just come look." he said walking away and we immediately follow him. Bucky it sitting in front of the control center. "Bucky play the message." Sam tells him. He hits play, and then we here a animated voice.

"Wanda Maximoff. You shouldn't try to hide things that are precious to you or leave them unprotected." they say moving the camera to face someone they have tied up. They focus the camera and my heart drops when I see his face. His beautiful face has cuts and bruises all over.

"Oh my god.." I whisper covering my mouth.

"Yes we have your hottie boyfriend, if you want to keep him alive you will come to the address in the email alone. I mean alone none of your avenger friends will be within 15 miles of the location or he will get it." the voice says then Y/N yells, "Wanda don't! I do-"

Before he finishes the guards hit him with the butt of their gun. Knocking him out. "Again alone Wanda!" Then the video cuts out.

"No no no...what have I done. He's just a tech guy. He doesn't know anything." I panic but then Nat stops me.

"Wanda! Stop it's going to be okay. We will figure this out." she says and I just shake my head, "No I will be going by myself, they obviously don't know who I am." At that statement I flick my wrist and my appearance changes from my regular to the one I don't like to bring out the. Before they could stop me I use my power and fly away from the compound. Using my mind to find Y/N he has the my beautiful mind and its open to me all the time but I don't invade it unless its for something small. I immediately find his location its a house in a suburbs. I blast the door open and I follow his mind to the basement. I storm down the stairs then all of sudden I can't feel him.

"Oh Wanda that was too easy!" I look around for the voice and she comes out of the shadows. "Who are you? Where is Y/N?" I look around and find him his head hanging low. I rush towards him but I'm pulled back. My hands pinned behind my back "Y/N!" I yelled and he stirred away.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N" I hear her voice and I think maybe I was asleep and this was all just a terrible nightmare but when the pain came I knew it wasn't. I look up and see a blurry Wanda. "Wanda?" I croak out. I can taste fresh blood but I don't know if it was from my lip, my nose, or my eye.

"Oh Y/N I'm so sorry." she says why would she need to be sorry.

"Wanda Wanda, tsk your boy here is racking his brain wondering why you are sorry." the voice says. How did he know what I was thinking. They come out of the shadows to show themselves, they walk over to Wanda.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I manage to yell out. "Ha he thinks that you need to be protected."

"Who are you and What do you want?" Wanda asks the stranger. He walks over to me and I start shaking with fear and anger. He did something to my insides it was like I was burning from the inside out. I grabs me by my hair lifting my head Wanda coming into focus, she is wearing some sort of costume.

"Wanda I want your powers it's as simple as that and me I'm the Magician." he says and I'm confused again. "Powers what powers?

"Y/N I'm so sorry I didn't tell you." she answers with tears in her eyes.

"You see Y/N you're girlfriend here she is the Scarlet Witch, and I can't get her powers unless she willingly gives them to me. She is the most powerful being in the universe." he answers.

"You can forget about it! I'm not giving you my powers!" she yells at him. Then the pain comes even more intense than the last time. I scream out as he doesn't let up.

"STOP STOP!! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!" she's yelling at him. He then stops and I cough trying to catch my breath.

"You see Wanda for every minute you don't surrender your powers to me the more I will tear him from the inside out.

"I don't think so." I hear another voice say and then from what it looks like Captain America comes flying in hitting the guy. Then I see Wanda's friend Natalie stab him in the chest. Instantly killing him and his hold on Wanda. She comes running over to me and she unties me. I fall forward but she catches me but not with her hands. I see red whisp around me and then I pass out.

I come to hearing beeping and my eyes flutter open. I look over to see Wanda laying on my hand and bring over my other hand stroking her hair. She stirs away and I see her eyes are buffy red from crying.

"So Scarlet Witch?" I ask smiling.

AN: Another one for you guys!