She's my best friend: Part 1 (EO)

Y/N POV

I have been best friends with Mary Kate Olsen since I was in one of their movies as an extra in New York Minute. She was having a rough filming day and I comforted her. I may have had a crush on her but she never looked at me that way and that was okay better to have her as a friend than nothing at all.

After filming she would invite me over to her house to hang out. Lizzie would always be there and she wouldn't say two words to me. I did however catch her looking at me every time I was over.
I couldn't help but look as well but she was 3 years younger than me and also MK's little sister so I couldn't go after her. So I'd hid my feelings for her and once I moved to New York I didn't have to see her as much except for when MK invited me to family functions.

It's now 2015 and I'm in my hotel room for Mary Kate's wedding. I'm part of her line as a brides-man as she calls me. I head up to the suit where all the girls are getting ready. I got confirmation that everyone is dressed and ready for "getting" pictures. She told me to just put my pants and shirt on.

As I open the door I nearly hit someone with it. "Oh shit! I'm sorry..." I trail off as I see Lizzie standing there looking absolutely stunning.

"It's alright Y/N. I shouldn't have been standing in front of the door." She says with a smile on her face and I blush on her cheeks.

"Yay!! You're here!" MK squeals rushing over to me and hugging me. She's still in her bride rope.

"I thought you said everyone was dressed." I point to her and she looks down.

"Oh I am about to get my dress on I just wanted to get pictures with you buttoning up your shirt and getting your tie tied by one of the girls." She explains pulling me and Lizzie over to the photographer.

"Now button up your shirt and tuck it in. Lizzie you will tie his tie." She walks away to get her make up touched up.

I button up my shirt and undo my pants tucking in my shirt. Once that's done I grab the tie out of the garment bag that holds the jacket. I hand it to her and we try to act as natural as possible but we both know the camera is on us.

"How've you been?" I ask her and she wraps the tie around my neck pulling up the collar to make sure it's underneath it.

"I've been well, just been super busy with filming and releases." She says as she's tying.

"Yeah MK has told me about your films. Congratulations, I did go see Godzilla and Age of Ultron."

She looks into my eyes, "You did?"

I nod, "Yeah, I thought you were great."

She blushes and looks back down to finish her task. "Thank you. What about you?"

"Oh fine just being the twins accountant keeps me really busy of course." I say as she finishes the tie straightening it and then pulling down my caller. She has to reach up on her tippy toes making her super close. I can smell her perfume and I have to do everything not to take a deep breath. Once she straightens it out we make eye contact and my stomach flips.

She looks down to my lips and back up to my eyes. Our eye contact is broken by MK.

"Y/N, get your jacket on and wait outside for me to get my dress on."

I clear my throat and nod grabbing the jacket slipping it on. I step and I shake my head at what just happened. I can't have that happen again. She is MK's baby sister.

I'm pacing in front of the door and then the door opens. It's Lizzie again and I come back in. We all take pictures and it's time to head down the room where the ceremony is.

We get through the ceremony and the main events. I'm sitting at the bridal party table nursing my whiskey avoiding the grooms best friend who was his line that I walked down with. Lizzie walks up to me and her hand out.

"Come on, you're dancing with me." I go to shake my head but see the best friend looking at me prepared to come ask me to dance. So I stand up taking her hand leading her to the dance floor.

I twirl her and then pull her into me. My mom put me in ball room dancing so I would know how to dance with a woman. I hated it when I was a kid, but in this moment I thank my mother silently as Lizzie is giving me an impressed look as she follows my lead.

"Well aren't you full of surprises." She says as I pull her closer.

"You mean your sister didn't tell you about my dancing skills?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"No she doesn't tell me much about you. So you are a big mystery."

I think about that for a second, why doesn't MK talk about me to Lizzie. But I shake the thought away and focus on right now with Lizzie.

That was the only song I dance with Lizzie for the night. The rest of the night I dance with Jarnie, Ashley, and I managed to get to dance with MK. Her husband and I really don't like each other but we came to a silent agreement to tolerate each other for MK's sake.

The night comes to an end, MK and Olivier are making their exit. Everyone is clapping saying goodbye to the couple as they take the elevator to their honeymoon suite.

Once they leave I turn around to grab my jacket from my chair. I head to the elevator and once the doors open I step inside push my floor. As the doors are closing a hand stops the door. Lizzie steps inside and the doors close leaving us alone.

"What floor?" I ask my finger hovering over the buttons. She reaches over and pushes my floor.

"I didn't know you were on my floor?" She is now standing in front of me, her hands sliding up my stomach to my chest to grab ahold of my tie.

"I'm not." Is all she says before pulling by the tie and kissing me. I give into the kiss grabbing her by the waist pulling her close to me. Her tongue running across my bottom lip, I open and her tongue invades my mouth and I groan at the taste of champagne. I then realize who I'm kissing and I pull away.

"Wait, Liz we can't."

"Why not?" She says breathlessly and I sigh knowing I made her like that.

"Because of MK."

"What about her? Last I checked she just got married and I see the way you look at me." She calls me out.

"She's my best friend."

"She's married and we are two consenting adults. I know I've wanted this for a long time. By the way you kissed me I know you have too." As we get to my floor the elevator doors open and we stand in the same spot not moving.