Prologue

"Yes, Jasp. I'm on my way. I'll be there in five minutes." Sanyu said pulling out her credit card and handed to the cashier.

The cashier gave her card back and she slides in her purse. She grabbed her coffee and turns to leave but collided with something hard and her coffee was all over the wall. Not a wall but a man. A man who looks like a wall.

"What the fuck?" That man shouted at her in anger.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry mister. I don't know you're standing behind me." She apologized politely.

"Your fucking sorry won't remove this fucking stain marks. Don't you fucking have eyes?" He said angrily and she stared at him in disbelief.

"Excuse me, mister. I apologized for my mistake. You need to stop overreacting. You're just being yourself. Stop showing unnecessary attitude." She snapped at him calmly.

"Attitude? You haven't seen my attitude yet. You don't know who am I and what can I do. Just wait and watch." He smirked at her and she rolls her eyes at him.

"Do whatever you want to do. I'm not interested in knowing you and your work. I think I should never apologize to you in the first place. You don't deserve my apology ever." She said angrily and walked past him.

She walked to her car and about to sits in but felt a hard push and her back collides with the car door.

"What the actual hell?" She groaned looking at him in anger and he clutched her wrist tightly.

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat don't like to keep his debt." He said pouring coffee on her stomach and she widens her eyes in horror.

"You motherfucking bastard." She pushed him with a force and he stumbled but smirked at her.

"Enjoy your day, Ms. Whatever." He winked at her getting in his car and drove away.

She just stood there in daze and anger at this stupid man who ruined her clothes purposely.

To be continued...

So a lot of change in the story.

Non-fiction to Sandhir Fiction.

A not so twisted tale of two enemies to lovers to Soulmates.

And kindly do not think that I'm keeping Wild Peace incomplete.

My link with Wild Peace is broke so I don't know how to link again.

That's why I started old yet new story to get my link back.

Just support me because I don't want to face writer's block.

Otherwise I won't be able to update for so long time.

Do likes and comments...

Comment if you want 1st chapter today itself.

Thank you...