Chapter 31 : Good Friends

Kevin enters the kitchen and saw his wife Gia was cooking dinner. He walked to closer and hugs her from behind.

"Babe, what are you doing? Leave me. Your guests will be here soon." She said struggling in his arms.

"Stay stilled, baby. I don't get time to romance with you when Arthur is up." He said peppering kisses on her neck.

"Jesus!!! Instead of helping me, you're disturbing me. Move away, you caveman." She said pushing him hard.

"You're so unromantic." He said with frown.

"And you still love me. Now make salad." She said handing him a knife.

He groaned annoyingly and starts chopping the Salad. Gia chuckled at his foul face and resumed her work. She walked to him but he didn't looks at her making her laugh at his cuteness.

"If you make it perfect then I'll give you reward in the room." She said tracing her palm on his hand and kisses his cheek.

"Promise?" He asked as his face lightened up hearing her words and she shook her head.

..................

Randhir was admiring Sanyukta as the was doing make up and she raised her brows at him and he shrugged his shoulder walking up to her.

"You look beautiful. Always." He said kissing her nose and she giggled.

"You always say that. Can I ask you something?" She asked running her fingers on his jacket.

"You can ask me anything." He replied biting her nose.

"Don't you get jealous or anything? I mean you know who is Kevin, yet you agree to go on dinner at his house?" She asked touching his chin.

"Sanyukta, I trust you. I trust you more than I love you. I never had second thoughts about you or your past. I know you're mine. Only mine. I have faith in my love that you wouldn't leave me for anyone and for anything. And I'm not that extra over possessive man who goes around showing my possessiveness. Yes, I would get jealous if you pay some extra attention any other man who is flirting with you but wouldn't hurt you for that or have angry possessive sex with you. I don't want it. But then again I know I'm the center of your universe." He said making her laugh at his last line.

"That's true. You're my whole universe. I'm really bless to have you in my life. Thank you for trusting me." She said shedding tears and he quickly wiped them off.

"Shh... don't cry because of me. I always want to see you smiling. And also I promise you that I will never... I mean it.. I will never ever flirt with any women to make you jealous. Not even healthy flirting. I don't need it. I'm committed to you and I'll always respect you. I will never do anything that hurts you. It's my promise." He said kissing her forehead and she hugs him crying like a baby.

"I love you a lot. A lot." She said hugging him tightly.

"I love you more." He said kissing her hair and smiled at her emotions.

"Mammaaa...."

They heard loud scream and instantly broke the hug.

"You fix yourself. I'll see them. I swear they're turning into monsters." He said annoyingly and she slapped his shoulder.

"Shut up. Go and check on them." Sanyu said scolding him and he goes out of the room.

He rolled his eyes and sighs in disbelief seeing them fighting like Tom & Jerry.

Soon the Shekhawat family is all set to go out for the dinner. They comes out of the hotel and got in to the limousine. Randhir had already gave the address to the driver.