Chapter 30 : The Past Reunion

Sanyu stirred in sleep and opens her lazy eyes. She smiled seeing his handsome face and he smiled back.

"Good morning." She wished touching his cheek.

"Good morning, my love." He said leaning to her and kisses her lips.

"Where are our babies?" She asked thus he groaned.

"Just forget them and let me love you." He said digging his face in her neck and she pushes him a little.

"Tell me, where are they?" She asked with frown.

"Fine. They're in the living hall and watching TV. And also eating ice cream." He replied digging his face in the pillow.

"What the hell Randhir? You gave them ice cream and that to in the morning." Sanyu said hitting him a pillow.

"Will you please stop hitting me? It's 9.30 of the morning." He said pulling her upon him.

"Still, you shouldn't have to give them ice cream. They'll caught cold." She said with a sighs.

"I'm sorry. I'll be careful the next time. You, please don't stress yourself. It's not good for your health." He said caressing her hair.

"I'm fine. Now finish what you have started." She said seductively biting her lips and he widened his eyes.

"Are you fucking serious?" He asked coming between her legs and she shook her head.

"Be quick. They can barge in at any time." She replied kissing his cheek.

He got out of the bed and ran to the hall. He sighs in relief as they're having their nap again. They woke up too early so they slept again. He took them to another room and laid on the bed. He kisses their foreheads and goes back to Sanyu.

"My luck. They slept." He said removing his clothes and she laughed at his eagerness.

He comes over her and discarded her clothes. She pulled him closer kissing his lips and he instantly kissed her back. She moaned in his mouth when he squeeze her waist and lay her on the table. She lifted her body a little and wrapped her legs around his waist as he tasted each of her mouths. Her fingers messed up his hair and his one hand roamed her chest. After a long and passionate kiss, they pulled back and breathed heavily.

He moved down and kissed her stomach lovingly. He placed her one leg on his shoulder and kissed her wet pussy while she roamed her hand on his hair. She was feeling the sensation in her body as his tongue was licking her pussy. He bites there and she moaned loudly. She clutched his hair tightly and pressed his head more in her. He licked her pushing his tongue in her again and again. He started moving his fingers in and out vigorously while licking her pussy.

"Holy shitt.... Randhirrr..." She screamed his name and her juice filled his mouth.

He licked her with his tongue and sucked for a second. He kissed her thigh and comes over her. She grabbed his cock and massaged softly then guided to her pussy. She clutched his arms tightly as he was thrust in her fast and hard. She just moaned in pleasure as he slammed with force in her. He pushes himself in her deeper and faster. After half hour or so both released together and he grunted collapsing on her neck and she panted hard tracing her hands on his back. He rolled beside her and pulled her in his arms.

"Are you alright? Did I hurt you?" He asked caressing her stomach.

"I'm fine. Now let's get ready. We'll go to park first then at my house. I don't want my babies to get bored." She replied kissing his chest.

He kissed her forehead and stomach then took her to the bathroom.

********************

They're were walking in the park with Rayna and Shaurya. They're walking ahead of them and holding each other hands.