Chapter 35 : The Wedding

Randhir and Sanyukta were seated on a couch while their friends and cousins were dancing on the music. Rayna and Shaurya absolutely loving this music ceremony as they gets chance to dance a lot.

"Our princess is looking so cute." Randhir said adoring his princess.

"That she is. Imagine her getting married at age of 26 or 27." Sanyu said in teasing tone and he widened his eyes in horror.

"What the fuck? I am not giving my princess to some bastard who isn't worthy of her. I'll make sure that no boy date her till she turns 35." Randhir said possessively and she looked at him in disbelief.

"Seriously Randhir? 35? Not even 30. Direct 35. Have you gone mad?" Sanyu asked rolling her eyes.

"At the age of 30, she will be still immature. I want her to be mature so that no boy can hurt her." Randhir said thus she slapped his hand.

"Shut the fuck up. Right now she is just 5 so let her enjoy. We'll think about it when her time comes." Sanyu said kissing his cheek.

He just nods his head and gazed at the middle of the hall. They laughed seeing Rudra dancing on song Jeene ke Hai Chaar Din. For Dia, it's rare sight to see because she had always seen him angry with red scary eyes.

"Come on, Ron. It's your turn. Bhabhi, you too. Come." Rudra aaid dragging them in the middle.

"I don't want to dance in front of these people." Randhir mouthed holding her hand.

"It's your music ceremony. You can't escape without performing anything." Leo said winking at him.

"Come on, buddy. Just do it." Parth said.

"I'm not doing it." Randhir said throwing his hands in air and walks back to his chair.

Kehte hain Khuda ne
Iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisike liye
Tera milna hai us Rab ka ishara maano
Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

Randhir stopped hearing the song lyrics and turns to the source.

Sanyukta : Kehte hain Khuda ne

Iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisike liye
Tera milna hai us Rab ka ishara maano
Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

She walked to him and held his hand as he looks at her with a smile.

Kuchh to hai tujhse Raabta
Kuchh to hai tujhse raabta
Kaise hum jaanein humein kya pata
Kuchh to hai tujhse raabta

Tu humsafar hai
Phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yahi hai
Marna isi ke liye

She kisses his palm and entwined their fingers.

Kehte hain Khuda ne
Iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisike liye

He held her hand and pulled her closer thus her back touched his chest. He bought their hands to her chest and kisses her cheek.

Randhir : Meharbani jaate jaate mujh pe kar gaya
Ghuzarta sa lamha ek daman bhar gaya
Tere nazara mila
Roshan sitara mila
Taqdeer ki kashtiyon ko kinara mila

She turns to him and hugs him hiding her face in his chest.

Sadiyon se tarse hain
Jaisi zindagi ke liye
Teri sohbat mein duayein hain usi ke liye
Tere milna hai us rab ka ishara maano
Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye