Chapter 3 : At Her Home

Double Update because it has been  raining heavily in my city and I'm bored.

It has been a week and I haven't seen Sunlight since the rain started.

All I see dark clouds and rain.

I'm so fucking bored now.

Enjoy

****************

Name - Sanyukta Agrawal

Occupation - Fashion Designer

Age - 26 years old

Status – Single Mother

Daughter – Rayna Agrawal

Age – 5 years old (almost)

She was abandoned by her parents around five years ago. Her father is politician and reputed person in the society. Recently she is living a lavish life with her daughter. She had a boutique in Boston and Las Vegas. Recently opens a new boutique in the New York city. She doesn't like going limelight because of her daughter's privacy. Her friends Jasper, Layla, Michael, and Olivia handles her fashion shows. Sanyukta and Rayna are totally harmless to anyone.

Randhir closed the file and threw on his desk. The little information of Sanyukta Agrawal was enough for him to trust on her. Not because he wanted to trust on her but his son trust them. Of course he believes Rayna is innocent but he wasn't sure about that woman Sanyukta. He needed information so that he can ensure his son's safety.

**************************

A few days passed. Sanyukta and Randhir didn't met again after that incident. Sanyu got important contract so Jasper used to pick up Rayna from the school. Randhir witnessed Jasper picking up Rayna.

"Mamma, you come." Rayna ran to her and throws herself in his arms.

"Mamma is sorry for being so busy." Sanyu said kissing her hair and broke the hug.

Sanyu looked at Shaurya and smiled at him.

"Hi Shaurya, how're you?" Sanyu asked pulling him closer.

"I'm good aunty. Are you good?" He asked innocently and she laughed.

"I'm good now. Thank you, baby." Sanyu replied kissing his left cheek.

"Mamma, can Shaurya come with us? Pleasseeeee..." Rayna asked making world's best puppy face and Sanyu softens a bit.

"Rayna princess, he can't come with us. His dad won't like it." Sanyu said trying to makes her understand the situation.

"Aunty, I can talk to dad. He will not mind. Pleaseeee..." Shaurya also made world's best puppy face and that's it.

Sanyu was already soften but melted by seeing both babies' puppy face.

"Oh.. Where is your dad?" She asked hesitantly.

"He not come today. Ty is here." Shaurya said pointing at the Tyson.

Tylor comes to them and greeted Sanyu.

"Ty call dad." Shaurya said and Tylor called Randhir.

After a few rings he answered face timing and Tylor gave mobile to Shaurya.

"Dad, can I go with Rayna? Please... please... please..." Shaurya asked again making puppy face and he got melted but he can't let him go to her house.

"No, son. I can't let you go with her. Try to understand." Randhir said thus his face fell down and Sanyu felt bad for him.