Chapter 12 : Unwanted Visitor

Randhir pushes her to the wall of his room and deepens the kiss. Her hands moved to his head and got tangled in his hair. His tongue rolled over her lips and licked them sensually while she clutched his hair. He asked for entrance but she didn't give him and he squeezed her waist in frustration thus she open her mouth. His tongue collides with her and bites her tongue as a punishment but later licked it softly. He roamed his tongue in her whole mouth and tasted each corner making her moan. They felt out of breath and drifted apart panting hard.

"Want to take bath with me?" He asked brushing his fingers on her navel.

"Yes." She mumbled lowly and he scooped up her in his arms and walked into bathroom.

He put her on her feet and she was surprised to see the decoration he did there. Rose petals in the bathtub, exotic candles, fruits bowl and champagne.

"You already planned it?" She asked looking at him while he was already removing his clothes.

"Yes, do you like it?" He asked pulling her closer and she blushed feeling his naked erection.

"I loved it. Thank you." She said kissing his bare chest.

"Good. Get out of this clothes and let's get in." He said undone her saree and helped her in removing it.

She removed her rest of clothes and stood naked in front of him. He held her hand and they goes into the tub. He pulled her in between his legs and kissed her bare shoulder.

"This feels so good. I'm loving this a lot." She said snuggling in his arms.

"You know mom was asking about you. She wants to meet you." He said roaming his hands on her chest.

"Randhir, I don't want to meet her now. I'm scared that they won't see me good." She said feeling uneasiness.

"Sanyukta, hey it's ok. And trust me, my parents are really proud on you." He said trying lightened her mood.

"I'm still not ready. May be, after some days I'll meet them. Please, try to understand my inner terminal. I'm sorry." She said turning toward him and he cups her face.

"Hey, hey, don't apologize. I'm not forcing you. I'll never force you for anything you don't wants to. It's ok if you're not comfortable." He said wiping her tears.

She goes closer to him and kisses his lips. He gripped her waist with one hand and the other hand reached to her nape for the better process while her hands were roaming on his hair. He kissed her deeply with force and she moaned in his mouth. He sucked her both lips and thrust his tongue into her mouth. She bites his tongue and he tightens his grip on her waist as punishment and tasted every corner of her mouth. She succeeds in pushing his tongue and enter in his mouth. She did the same with his mouth and he liked her way to claim him the way he do to her. They continued to kiss each other for some more time and then they pulled apart breathing heavily. They stayed in each other arms feeling warmth and peace. She yawned turning to him and he kissed her nose.

"You wants to go out and sleep?" He asked rubbing his nose in her cheek.

"Yes." She mumbled laying her head on his chest.

He kisses her hair and carefully comes out of the bathtub with her. They stood under the shower and washed their body. After cleaning and drying their body he comes out with her and laid her on the bed. He lay beside her and pulled her closer. He covers their naked bodies with a blanket and cuddles her in his arms.

"Good night, mamma Agrawal." He whispered in her ear.

"Good night, papa Shekhawat." She said closing her eyes and he kisses her neck.