Chapter 9 : Their Little Lifelines

From now only 1 chapter in a day because I'm writing it.

And writing takes time.

----------------------------

Rayna and Shaurya cooed themselves in their mamma's warmth. They peeked through their eyes and quickly hides their face in her chest. Sanyu looked up and saw Randhir was glaring at them. He was actually sulking in anger.

"Stop it, Randhir. You're scaring them." Sanyu said glaring at him back.

"Third time in fudging(fucking) row I gave them bath. I swear Sanyukta, if they steps out of this room again, I will fudging(fucking) locked them in the bathroom." He snapped before storming out of the room.

Sanyu sighs in disbelief and caressed her babies hair.

"He is gone." She whispered to them.

They again peeked through their corners eyes and saw that their father is gone now.

"Sorry mamma." They said with a pout.

"It's ok but it's not ok too. You're troubling your papa a lot. You know he got tired taking care of us. You know mamma is not well then why do you trouble your papa?" She said kissing their noses.

"Can we go out and play?" Shaurya asked cupping her cheeks with his tiny hands.

"Please mamma, say yes. We do not trouble daddy again." Rayna said wrapping her hands around her neck.

"Promise?" Sanyu asked showing them their pinky fingers and they quickly joined their ting fingers along with hers.

"Pinky promise mamma." They said in unison and she chuckled.

"Ok go but don't do anything that angry your papa. I'm letting you go on my sanity." Sanyu said kissing their foreheads.

They kissed her cheeks and sprinted out of the room. They enters their playroom but their were in deep thought.

"Dad is angry with us." Shaurya said.

"Yes. He is soo angry." Rayna said spreading her hands wide.

"I've an idea. We can make up to him. Come with me." He said holding her hand and dragged her out of the room.

---------------------------

Randhir stepped into her room and saw her reading a book. He sits beside her and she closed the book.

"Calm now?" She asked holding his hand and he kisses her palm.

"I was never angry. I was just annoyed at them. They don't let me sit in peace." He said wrapping his hand around her shoulder.

She laid her head on his chest as he caressed her shoulder.

"I'm sorry that I can't help you with that. You've been doing a lot for us." She said sadly.

"No, just don't apologize. You deserve this rest. You've been gone through a lot and now I want you to take rest." He said kissing her forehead.

"Randhir, what are we? I can't understand. Sometimes we fights and then the next second we become a good parent to our children. I don't love you nor do you love me. You takes care of me like a good husband. It's not even normal." She asked looking at him.

"Let's keep it weird. We'll eventually find out what is it? No matter what I'm going to protect you and Rayna." He said kissing her forehead and she smiled in satisfaction.

"Thank you, Randhir." She said trailing her finger on his cheek.

"I love it when you call me Randhir. My name sounds amazing from your mouth." He whispered pecking her nose.