Chapter 24 : Birthday Bash ( II )

Next Day

The moment Rayna and Shaurya arrived Shekhawat mansion with their parents, they ran into the backyard. The backyard was filled with total 26 children of the orphanage which they visited on Shaurya's birthday.

"They're already here. I can't wait to see Prisha." Sanyu said excitedly.

"You're getting excited like she is your own daughter." Randhir said with a chuckled.

"I have a lot of money and I don't mind adopting her in future. If I get a chance to provide my mothery love to her then I will surely do it." Sanyu said with a smile and he pulled her closer.

"What did you said?" He asked with surprise.

"I would love to adopt her. Rayna and Shaurya were also saying that they wants to keep her with us." She replied thus he smooches her lips and she giggled pushing him away.

"We'll talk about it later. First, let's celebrate Rayna's birthday." He said pecking her nose.

They walked to the backyard and smiled seeing the children seated on the small chairs. They greeted all of them by giving kiss on their cheeks.

Sanyu averted her gaze and saw the caretaker with Prisha. Her legs quickly dragged her to there.

"Hi... can I?" Sanyu asked forwarding her hands.

The caretaker smiled and gives Prisha to her. Prisha instantly put her hand on her face and dug her face in her neck.

"I missed you too, baby." Sanyu said kissing her head.

She gripped her chain and made baby voice. Sanyu chuckles rubbing their noses together.

"You're cute." Sanyu said walking to Renuka while playing with her.

"Hey, I've been seeing her from far. Can I take her?" Renuka asked and Sanyu gave her to her.

Prisha bursts into tears and wriggled in her arms. She raised her hands to Sanyu and she quickly took her.

"Hush baby... don't cry. She is no harm." Sanyu said rocking her in her arms and she stopped crying.

"I think she isn't fond of me." Renuka said sadly.

"No mom. She will eventually gets familiar with you." Sanyu said with a chuckle.

"Now give this beautiful to me." Randhir said taking Prisha and kisses her chubby cheek.

She touched his face and made baby voice. He kisses her tiny fingers and Sanyu smiled caressing her hair.

"Go and get your babies. We're going cut the cake." Sanyu said thus he nodded his head and goes to calls Rayna and Shaurya.

Soon everyone gathered around them and Rayna gave knife to Shaurya.

"Now, wish princess." Randhir said thus she closed her eyes while Shaurya too closed his eyes.

Prisha was in Randhir's lap and looking at everything curiously while sucking her thumb. Randhir removed her thumb and kisses her cheek.

Rayna and Shaurya cut the cake together as everyone sings birthday song for Rayna. She fed her grandparents first then her mamma and then Randhir.

"Can I feed her too?" Rayna asked.

"No. She can't eat this cake. Let her grow up like you." Randhir said pinching her nose.

"Dad, will she live us?" Shaurya asked touching her cheek.

"Yes. Please keep her with us." Rayna said in pleading tone.