Chapter 26 : Desirable Them

Warning: This chapter contain R-rated scenes.

Those who aren't comfortable with mature scene, they can skip this chapter.

Read at your own risk.

******************

It's Ten o'clock. Shaurya and Rayna already slept because they're tired playing all the day. Randhir and Sanyukta put them in sleep and comes out of the room. He held her hand and pushes her to the wall.

"R.. Randhir what are you doing?" She asked looking in his eyes which was filled with so much desire.

"Sanyukta, I want to make love to you." He replied kissing her jaw sensually.

"Then love me." She said feeling a knot in her stomach.

"Not like this. Not gentle love. I want to be wild. I want to... I want to fuck you so hard that you just scream my name in pleasure all night. We have been wild before but this time I want to be more wild but only if you're comfortable." He said rubbing her waist.

"Randhir, I too want it but our babies. They're here too." She said feeling hotness in her body.

"Let's go down. There is a room which is soundproof. I've set the baby monitor on case they woke up so we can get alert." He said lifting her in his arms and goes downstairs to the room.

He put her down and locked the door. He didn't waste time to kiss her lips. Her hand reached behind his nape and kissed him back. His hand reached behind her back and opens the chain of her dress while her fingers hastily open his shirt's button. Her hands tangled in his hair responding to his kiss with equal passion and pulled him more closely. He moved his tongue inside and roamed all around her mouth. She moaned in his mouth and tried to push his tongue making him smirk. He clutched her waist and she pulled his hair harshly making him groaned in pain. They broke the kiss breathing heavily and both open their eyes with smiles. Soon they discarded their rest of clothes and stood in their inners only.

He pushes her to the wall and kissed her lips passionately. His lips travelled down to her neck and shoulder. He planted numerous kisses on there and moved to her chest.

He took her right boob in his mouth and began sucking furiously. She moaned and pressed his head more. He bites her nipple and pulled her between his teeth. He shift to another and did the same thing. He titled her both boobs and nuzzled his face in between them. She too supports him pressing his head between her boobs and earning pleasure. He again took her boobs in his mouth and started sucking, licking, biting, and kneading them which she moaned clutching his hair. He continued to ravish her boobs until they were fully red and covered with his saliva. Her both nipples were swollen and already in pain but the pain was pleasurable.

"I'm going to fuck you tonight. I won't show gentleness." He said kissing her stomach and sucked her navel.

"Then don't stop." She said running her hand in his hair.

He held her thigh and put her one leg on his shoulder. He pulled down her panty and caressed her pussy. He lapped his mouth against her pussy. pushing his tongue in her. A moan escaped from her mouth as he eats her in and out biting and sucking her pussy. He parted her pussy lips and rolls his tongue in circular motion. He slowly pushes his middle finger and she moaned throwing head in pleasure. Few minutes later her legs shook as her thick milk rolls in his mouth. He licked each drop and sucks her pussy hard pressing her stomach. Her legs become jelly but he held her in his arms and drops her on the bed.

"Close your eyes and wait for me." He whispered brushing his lips on her skin and goes from there.

She closed her eyes and he come back within the minute. He held her hands up and tied to the headboard.