Chapter 22 : Treasure Hunt

Sanyu turns off the music and the dancers (Rayna, Shaurya, Vidushi, Layla, Olivia) looked at her with annoyance.

"Mamma, we want to dance more." Shaurya said.

"Yes, mamma. Play music." Rayna said.

"You can dance later. It's time to cut the cake." Sanyu said holding their hands and took them where the cake was kept.

Everyone present there gather around while Michael and Leo took the role of photographers. Sanyu and Randhir goes on their knees behind Rayna and Shaurya.

"Come on, baby. Blow the candles and cut the cake." Sanyu whispers in his ear.

"Make a wish, brother." Rayna said.

Shaurya closed his eyes so as Rayna and she even joined her hands the way Sanyu teached her. Sanyu held Shaurya's hands and joined them while he continues to wish.

"Doneee.." He sais opening his eyes and Rayna too opens her eyes.

"So what did you both wished?" Jasper asked and they both widens their eyes.

"Uncle Jazz do not know that we not tell our wishes to anyone." Rayna said.

"That's true, princess." Layla said.

"Now cut the cake." Sanyu said handing him a plastic knife.

Shaurya gave knife to Rayna and held her hand. They both cut the cake as everyone sings birthday song. Shaurya first fed Rayna and she fed him too. Then he fed his grandparents and then her parents. They clicked so many pictures. And then they all had dinner. After that they played games with Rayna and Shaurya. Although Kishor Agrawal and Alisha Agrawal were least interested but none care about their presence.

"Ok so this is going to be last game. We are total 15 people. So three can be judge. Who want to be judge?" Olivia said rubbing her hands together.

Leo was already left for Sydney after getting call from his assistant.

"I'll be the judge 1." Sanket said.

"Great. Then who are other two?" Olivia asked.

"I'm not playing so I'll be the judge number 2." Renuka said raising her hand and joined Sanket.

"Cool. Then 3rd judge is Mike." Olivia said thus he widens his eyes.

"What? When did I say that? I also want to play." Michael said stomping his foot like a kid.

"Shut up and join aunt Renu. You can play in Rayna's birthday." Olivia said thus he joined Renuka and Sanket.

"This is cheating." He said pouting and Renuka ruffles his hair.

"Ok then we have Four teams.

1st team - Sanyukta, Shaurya and Uncle Harsh.

2nd team -  Randhir, Rayna and Jasper.

3rd team - Parth, Mr. Agrawal and I.

And 4th team - Mrs. Agrawal, Vidushi and Layla.

Now go back to your partners." Olivia said giving a card to Michael.

"So let me tell you the rules. No cheating is allow. Do not google the answers. Well, you guys have put your mobiles here. So ready." Michael said.

They all agreed and Michael gave them their first clue.

"Wait. But those who has set the clues must know the answers and locations. What about it?" Randhir asked.

"Vidushi, Olivia, Layla and Jasper will stay quiet during the games. You four cannot open your mouth nor indicates them about anything. You all are just their stand-in partners. You can't help them." Michael said.