Chapter 33 : Mood Swings

Randhir enters their room and saw Sanyu was resting on the bed. He walked to her and sits beside her. She opens her eyes sensing his presence.

"Are you leaving?" She asked running her hand in his hair as he lay his head on her chest.

"I don't want to leave you." He replied moving down her top and caressed her breasts.

"You don't have any option. What did our babies said?" She asked holding his face.

"They don't want to come with me. That's not fair Sanyukta. They loves you more." He complained and she laughed pecking his lips.

"Such a baby you are. Don't worry. I'll ask Rudra to take them to visit you." She said nuzzling their noses together.

"Good. I wish I could cancel this ritual." He said squeezing her boobs.

"Aahhh... be gentle." She said thus he looked at her.

"Does it hurt? I didn't even press it that hard." He said with worry.

"Yes, you didn't. I think the pregnancy effect has started showing. They're growing big and tender. After some months they'll start lactation process." She said with a smile.

He moved a little and glanced at her breasts which was actually growing a bit. He cupped both of them and gently caressed them.

"I want to experience every changes in your body. I want to see you grow huge. I want to see you chubby." He said kissing her boobs.

"I'll look ugly and fat. You will stop loving me then." She said with a pout and he chuckled at her.

"Damn... this is going to be your favourite line in these months. I'll get habitual with it." He said pulling her in a kiss and she responded to his kiss clutching his hair.

She moaned as he bites her lips and she gave him space thus he rolled his tongue in her mouth and roamed around in it. She pulled him more in her and he kisses her deeply. His fingers were playing with her nipple and teasing her more. He pinched them and rubbed the bud using his thumb. He trailed down his lips to her neck and chest while she held his hair moaned his name. He gently sucks them and played with them. He licked her nipple and gave a bite near her bud. He comes up and kisses her lips passionately. There was a knock on the door and they broke the kiss panting hard. He helped her in wearing her bra and top then they ran their hands through their hair. He goes to opens the door and frowns seeing Rudra.

"You can't stay here." Rudra said with a smirk.

"I was just going. And you were supposed to be in my side." Randhir said.

"But mom and dad are on bhabhi's side so I also have to stay with them." Rudra said and he glared at him.

"Do whatever but take care of her. She is pregnant. Call me if something happens to you." Randhir said coldly.

"Oh yes. I'll call you. Don't worry. By the way I'm thinking about Bachelor party. Everything is done. We will have lots of drink, dance and girls. What say?" Rudra asked excited.

"If you want to do party then you're free to do but don't include me. I don't want to be in some stupid party." Randhir said in stern voice.

"What? But everyone does Bachelor party. If you're afraid of bhabhi then I'll ask her. Bhabhi, do you mind if he enjoy Bachelor party with us." Rudra asked entering the room.

"No. I don't mind." Sanyu said with a smile.

"See. She also agreed. Come on. Be a man." Rudra said.

"I'm a man. And I don't need to enioy such a stupid party to prove myself. I'm a father of two and third one is on the way. I don't want to get drunk and have half naked girls around me. I don't want their touches. I prefer to do party with my kids having chocolates, soft drink, crazy baby music and lots of games. I'm committed man and have set my priorities." Randhir snapped at him and he was looking at him in aww.