Chapter 25 : Proposal with Surprise

Very disappointed with you all for being so lazy to comments...

At least try to write one word.

***************

Randhir and Sanyukta's sleep broken by a loud crying. It's took a minute to realize them that Prisha is crying. Sanyu stood up and took her out of the crib. She checked her diaper which was full so she lay her on the bed and removed her diaper.

"Randhir, get diapers for her." Sanyu said wiping her bump and removes her clothes.

"From where?" He asked as he was still in sleep.

Sanyu grabs pillow and throws on his face thus he woke up with jolt.

"Diapers." She said thus he wore his slippers and ran from there.

Rayna and Shaurya too woke up and gets more happy seeing Prisha.

"Hawww... mamma, shame shame..." Rayna said covering Shaurya's eyes as Prisha was naked.

Sanyu laughed at her cuteness and covered Prisha with the quilt. He jerked her hand and adored Prisha.

"Mamma, is she hungry? I will ask granny to make choco milkshake." Shaurya said touching her palm and she gripped his finger.

"And pancakes too." Rayna said rubbing her nose with her.

"Babies, she can't eat pancakes. She is too small to eat it." Sanyu said kissing their foreheads and cuddles them in her arms.

Randhir enters the room and walked to the bed.

"Here, it her bag that caretaker bought yesterday." He said handing her the bag.

"Daddy, Good morning." Rayna jumped in his arms.

"Good morning, Dad." Shaurya too jumped in his arms.

"Good morning my fellas. Let's bath together." Randhir said walking into the bathroom with them.

Meanwhile Sanyu checked Prisha's bag and found a pair of clothe, 3 diapers and a toy. Nothing more. She grabbed her mobile and called Tylor.

"Tylor, I'm sending you a list. Go and get the things." Sanyu said hanging up the call.

She types what she wants and send to Tylor. He has been with Randhir for years and had gone on shopping with him. He knew from where to buy.

***************

Sanyu walked out of the closet and stood in front of the mirror. She wore Burgundy color Long Sleeved off the shoulder high slit dress.

"Mamma, you look beauty." Rayna said walking to her.

"Thank you, princess. But mamma's beauty Queen is you." Sanyu said kissing her cheek.

"Mamma, I also want to come with you." Rayna said with pout.

"But it's mamma and daddy's day out. You can't come with me. Stay with Granny and Grappy. Shaurya is also not coming with us." Sanyu said caressing her hair.

"No, no, no. I want to go with you." She said in cracked voice as tears brimmed in her eyes and Sanyu melted.

"Ok then let's get you ready." Sanyu said pinching her nose.

After an hour, they both got ready and Sanyu picked up her in her arms and goes downstairs. Prisha was playing with Harsh and Renuka.

"Wow... you both are looking beautiful. Go. They're waiting for you." Renuka said and Sanyu put Rayna on the couch.

"They?" Sanyu asked surprisingly and took Prisha.

"Shaurya also wants to go with you just like Rayna." Harsh said with a laugh.