Chapter 13 : Cuddle Talk

Mature Content Ahead

Enjoy

-----------------------

Sanyu was working in her laptop while her both babies were sleeping on couches. Olivia comes running there and she looked up to her.

"What happened? Are you running into marathon?" Sanyu asked confusingly.

"The media is all over here because you posted yours and your boyfriend's picture. You may be avoids limelight but now you can't anymore." Olivia said and she took deep breath.

"I think I'm ready for everything." Sanyu said rubbing her hands together.

"Tylor, the bodyguard had arranged more guards around this building. " Olivia said.

"I know. He always follows Randhir's orders. I need to talk to Randhir about it." Sanyu said.

"By the way, who was she?" Olivia asked.

"That bitch was his ex-wife." Sanyu said.

"What? That whore. You should have told me earlier, I would've killed her. Anyways, did you tell him about her?" Olivia asked.

"No, he had been skipping office because of me. So he has an important meeting today. I don't want to disturb him. I will tell him at night." Sanyu replied with a sigh.

"So you moved in with him?" She asked again.

"No. We are testing our relationship. Somedays at his home and somedays at my home. Also, our kids can't live without us." Sanyu said with a smile.

"God bless you both. You both deserves each other." Olivia said patting her back.

"Ok. I'm going home. Send Tylor in here." Sanyu said thus she goes from there.

After a few minutes, Tylor comes in and greeted her.

"Tylor, arrange a new car and get it on the otherside of the building since media is at the front door. Misguide the media. I don't want them to scared my babies." Sanyu said.

"Yes, ma'am." Tylor said and went from there.

Sanyu goes to the couch and Michael comes there. He picked Shaurya and made him wear his hoodie while gave one to Sanyu for Rayna. They goes out of the back door and reached the otherside of the building where a brand new car was already waiting for them. She got into the car with her babies and asked the guard name Grant to drove her home.

----------------------------

It's 8.00 o'clock and Sanyu was waiting for him.

"Mamma, he tear my book." Rayna comes there crying and she narrowed her eyes at her.

"Mamma, she throw water on my book." Shaurya said angrily.

"Wait wait... since when did you both started fighting? And Rayna stop crying. You did mistake first." Sanyu said wiping her tears.

"Sorry mamma." She said cutely.

"Not to me. Apologize to your brother. And Shaurya, you too. Apologize to her." Sanyu said pointing at him.

"Sorry. I won't do it again." Rayna said holding her ears.

"I am sorry too. I will also not do it again." Shaurya said holding his both ears.

Then they hugs each othe and Sanyu clicked their photos in her mobile.

"Wow.. what a nice view I got?" Randhir said standing on his place.