Chapter 28 : Hello Papa

Harsh and Renuka left from there after having lunch. Harsh was on ninth cloud after hearing about Sanyukta's pregnancy. Rayna and Shaurya was clueless about it.

"Mamma, what is pr.. prn.. prengnt?" Shaurya asked not able to pronounce the word making Sanyu laugh.

"Yes, mamma. What is it?" Rayna asked not even try to pronounce that word.

"Ok ok. Now listen to me. It means I'm having baby in my stomach. Here it is." Sanyu said pressing their hands on her stomach

They widens their eyes and looked at her with fears.

"Y. Yo.. you eat a baby." Rayna said.

"You are monster, mamma." Shaurya said.

Sanyu laughed at their cuteness and pulled them closer.

"I didn't eat the baby nor I'm monster. I and your daddy created this baby." Sanyu said kissing their cheeks.

"You made this with dad. How?" Shaurya asked.

"Did daddy do magic with you?" Rayna asked making Sanyu laughed more.

"Something like that." Sanyu said laughing.

"Does dad has magic stick too? I'll ask him to repair my truck." Shaurya said and Sanyu laughed like maniac.

"I will also daddy to use his magic stick and repair my teddy." Rayna said with a pout.

"Ohh... God!!! Babies, what you are speaking?" Sanyu chuckled hugging them.

They're confused that why their mother is laughing like mad.

"Leave all that. And you know what it means?" Sanyu asked.

They shook their heads negatively.

"It means you will get a baby brother or a baby sister after nine months." Sanyu said pinching their nose.

"Ooo reallyyy... yayyieee... he will not leave us like Prisha. Right." Rayna asked.

"Yes. He or she won't leaves us ever." Sanyu said caressing her hair.

"Mamma, I will protect my baby brother or sister." Shaurya said showing his tiny biceps.

"Ok baby. Now we have to tell your papa about this baby. It's surprise for him. Will you help me to surprise him?" Sanyu asked and they nodded their heads eagerly.

----‐-------------------------

Randhir returns home and found pin drop silence in the house. He called his mother after getting out of the office but she didn't answered his call. And there he spot a balloon on the sofa so he walked there and picked up the box.

He opens the box and found two pairs of socks. He remembered one pair is Shaurya so he concludes the other pair must be Rayna's socks. It's their first pairs of socks after their birth. He found a yellow chit in there.

Hey my love.

I know you must remember this.

It's something we would never throw away because it's precious. Right.

Now go upstair. There is another surprise is waiting for you.

Randhir smiled and goes upstairs but spot another balloon and box in the corridor. He picked up the box and opens it. It had two pairs of shoes. One was pink and the other one was blue. It's also Rayna and Shaurya's shoes.

Just like you, I have also

kept everything Rayna's first.