Chapter 21 : Birthday Bash ( I )

Sanyu chopped the fruits in slices and garnishes the cake she baked for her babies. It's Shaurya's birthday and they didn't wished him at 12.00 because she didn't wants to disturbs his sleep. Randhir enters the kitchen and hugs her from behind thus she got startled.

"Randhir, what are doing?" She asked struggling under his grip.

"Romancing with my beautiful girlfriend." He said kissing her neck and shoulder.

"Oh God!!! A night isn't always enough for you. Leave me. I want to wish my baby." She said pushing him with force.

"We could have wished him at night." He said looking at the cake.

"I know but I don't want to disturb his sleep. You know babies need proper sleep at night. Otherwise it'll effect their health." She said holding his arm and he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Are you a doctor?" He asked pulling her closer.

"No but I'm a mother and I don't want to see my babies sick." She said with a giggled and he pecked her lips.

"Let's go and wish him." He said taking the cake.

They went upstairs in their room and stood near the bed. Sanyu moved to Rayna's side and wake up her softly. She opens her eyes and rubbed them snuggling in her arms.

"Mamma..." She mumbled nuzzling her face in her neck and gazed her father.

"Come on. Don't you want to wish your brother." Sanyu whispered in her ear and she jumped out of her lap.

"Shoy... shoyyy... wakey wakey..." Rayna said pulling his cheeks and he swatted her hands but she continues to tease him.

Randhir and Sanyukta laughed at their cuteness. About a minute later Shaurya woke up and pulled Rayna's hair.

"That is bad." Rayna said with a pout.

"You are bad too." Shaurya said imitating her pout.

"Because I want to wish you. Happy birthday my brother." She said kissing his cheeks and hugs him.

"Thank you baby sis." He said hugging her back.

Randhir captured their moments in the camera and nudges Sanyu to go there.

"Happy birthday my baby." Sanyu said kissing his forehead.

"Thank you mamma. I love cake. And I love you a lot." He said kissing her cheeks.

"Aww.. thank you baby. I love you a lot." Sanyu said cuddling him.

"Happiest birthday my boy." Randhir said ruffling his hair hair and kisses his forehead.

"Thank you dad. I love you." He said kissing his cheeks.

"I love you too. Now cut the cake." Randhir said placing the cake in front of him and sits beside him taking Rayna in his lap.

"Ray... cut it with me. Hold my hand." Shaurya said smiling thus she eagerly held his hand.

Sanyu looked at Randhir and he wiped her corner tear then they sung birthday song as Shaurya and Rayna cut the cake.

"Wait... you can't eat. You both haven't brush your teeth yet." Sanyu said taking the cake before they start eating it.

Randhir picks them and rushed to the bathroom. After twenty minutes they ran out of the bathroom followed by Randhir. And then they attacked on the cake.

-----------------------------

Randhir and Sanyukta took out gift boxes from the huge box and one by one gives to Rayna and Shaurya. They distributed the gifts too the children. Later, they cut the cake and gave to all the kids. Now they're playing with them.