𝑿𝑰𝑰

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12: Insane

God bless me
God help me
I think I'm insane

Omniscient

Los Angeles, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 July 3rd, 1:23 pm

July 3rd, 1:23 pm

❣︎

"Ion care for whatever attitude you gon try and keep up, sit yo ass down and be quiet so I can get this shit together." Remi's dark eyes burned into those of Kimora who stared at him with a sharp glare.

But she listened to him, her body lowering down into the chair despite the clear attitude that turned up her features. She watched him closely, every movement he made in the small room he had them in.

"You keep telling me you're done with all this and not completely involved, yet somehow you still find ways to still immerse yourself in it. I don't understand that Remi, like I really and truly don't." She shook her head as she watched him grab multiple black duffel bags to sit along the table in the center of the room.

He didn't commonly involve her when he was doing business, he could barely count on one hand the amount of times he did. Part of it was because he wasn't as involved as he was when he was younger, but it was also mainly because him and his cousins didn't involve the women they cared about in all the drug stuff.

Syre did it best when he was with Amerie, he kept those two worlds as separate as he possibly could. She didn't know a thing about the biggest part of his life, because when with her, all that didn't mean anything. That was family, and family didn't have a spot in the business that wasn't anything but distrust, dishonesty, and disloyalty.

"Kimora, Ian in the mood right now." He spoke calmly as his back stayed turned towards her to focus in on the safe he was working to unlock.

Rolling her eyes, Kimora pulled her phone out to go straight to her messages with Amerie.

Text to Sista💕:
I'm about to just tell him,
I can't keep holding ts in.
I'm so nervous.

Text from Sista💕:
Call me, imma mute myself

She took a deep breath as she called Amerie, her eyes glued down on the screen to see the calling... replaced with the time beginning to start.

Text to Sista💕:
You can hear?

Text from Sista💕:
One of y'all talking?