𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟗: 𝐀 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑   𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟔:𝟑𝟒 𝐩𝐦

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟔:𝟑𝟒 𝐩𝐦

|| Delay that jet for me until tomorrow afternoon please ||
— 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄

"We will be landing in just about 5 minutes Mr. Acius, the pilot just asks for landing protocols to be followed. So it'd be great if you can either wake her or get her to landing position." The flight attendant pointed towards Amerie who lay fast asleep on the bed he had in his jet.

Glancing up towards his girlfriend, he simply nodded in response as he raised from his seated position behind his money counter. His arms raised in a tired stretch from the uncomfortable nature of having to sit in the plane for some hours now. He hated it, that feeling of being somewhat trapped considering they were in the sky.

Amerie always suggested for him to just sleep, but he couldn't unless he was traveling with her or Remi and knew they were both awake. Otherwise, his trust issues couldn't allow him to close his eyes while being in the air and somewhat helpless.

"Wake up mamas, we bout to land." He spoke softly through the light shakes he sent to her body.

He peppered kisses along her bare face that glowed from the beaming sun through the jet windows. Syre's eyes raked over Amerie's face that was slowly beginning to awaken, attempting to adjust her eyes and body to her surroundings.

Her tired eyes landed on his first, before she began to slowly rise from her laying position. She didn't say anything beyond a loud yawn and a stretch that sounded the cracking of some of her once stiff bones.

"Damn, I gotta get yo ass straight to a masseuse you in this bitch sounding like that." Syre's face twisted up, making her laugh tiredly.

Her hair was everywhere from the lack of a bonnet and scarf she opted out of tying her hair down with. She liked a fresh sew-in to breathe, especially a curly one which was her usual choice in styling because it was easy and simple. Something that was her brand, which Syre felt fit her perfectly.

"Are we in Tortola yet?" She spoke softly as she looked around, watching the jet that gradually descended with the passing seconds.

Their decided destination was the British Virgin Islands after Amerie seen it while scrolling through Instagram one night. She fell in love with the place instantly, and Syre was quick to get everything together and ready for them to fly out.