𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰

*When Malani talks, she doesn't talk as clear as I type cause she's 2. I'm just not writing every word broken up and misspelled, imagine.*

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31: Slime you out 

You tell these hoes you ain't cuddlin'
But with me, you know you doin' all that shit
You tellin' these hoes you ain't trickin' off
But with me, you know I'm gon' get it all

Omniscient

"Look at mama's sweet girl

"Look at mama's sweet girl." Amerie smiled as she gently lifted her wide awake daughter from where she lay in her bassinet. Her pacifier hung lazily from her slightly parted lips, as a result of the fit of tears she'd been in just from her father putting her down for two seconds.

Shaking his head, Syre watched from where he sat on the bed as Amerie carefully climbed back in right next to him. "She spoiled already, she ain't gon ever let nobody put her down." He muttered as soon as his eyes made contact on Malani whose eyes bounced everywhere curiously.

"She just wants to know we're still here." Amerie smiled, leaning down to press a gentle kiss along the baby's forehead.

Days had passed, and she was still struggling to wrap her mind around the fact that she was a mother now. To Syre's baby at that. She couldn't help but to stare, hold, and smell her daughter constantly just to try and understand what exactly all of this really meant.

Syre's eyes stared over at Amerie who gently tucked Malani's purple blanket around her body. "I'll give yo fine ass so many kids, it ain't ever funny man." He shook his head, just watching the way Amerie handled their small baby who fell back asleep just that fast.

Her eyes gradually trailed up to stare towards her boyfriend tiredly, because she knew he was serious. She looked to him until he pulled her face more into his, pressing the most gentle kiss upon the softness of her lips.

"I love yo pretty ass so much, it don't make no fucking sense." He spoke against her lips that he kept placed on his, giving her another soft kiss before pulling away. "And that won't never ever change." He mumbled, pulling away but not without the exchange of just one more kiss.

His hand that snuck around her waist during the kiss never let up, instead he slightly applied pressure to force her body more into his. She fit like a glove, or missing puzzle piece in his embrace that felt so comfortable.

"I love you more than life." She smiled, feeling the vibrations of the small laugh that flew from his lips.

"You tryna have an I love you competition right now? Cause ion got shit to do tonight but lay up." He immediately sat up to look down at Amerie whose smile only grew wider. Smiling himself, he leant down to peck her lips again. "I love you like a broke nigga love lying."