𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟐: 𝟏+𝟏

If I ain't got nothing, I got you
If I ain't got something, I don't give a damn
'Cause I got it with you
I don't know much about algebra
But I know one plus one equals two
And it's me and you
That's all we'll have when the world is through

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐀, 𝐁𝐕𝐈𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟗:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦

𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐀, 𝐁𝐕𝐈
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟗:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦

|| God knew we needed each other ||
— 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Syre and Amerie in marriage. This moment is one of joy, as these two hearts join together to become one. Though we may be few in number, the love shared here is boundless and deep." The pastor stood before the two, looking between Syre and Amerie whose eyes never left one another.

In a secluded meadow with an attached beach, the lush greenery stretches out beneath a dim sitting sky. A gentle breeze rustles the leaves of nearby trees, carrying the sweet scent of wildflowers. At the heart of this serene setting stands a beautifully crafted arch, draped in delicate flowers and greenery. This arch, both rustic and elegant, frames the couple in an enchanting embrace of nature and artistry.

Underneath this floral canopy, Amerie stands radiant in her stunning white dress. The gown flows with graceful lines, its intricate lace detailing catching the sunlight and giving her an almost ethereal glow. Her hair cascades over her shoulders, adorned with small flowers that mirror those on the arch. In her hands, she holds a simple yet elegant bouquet, perfectly complementing her attire and the natural beauty around her.

Syre stood before her, his diamonds dancing off of the glow the sun provided down onto their bodies. His jewelry accented the white suit he'd had tailored in just the few hours between their decision to hold hands in marriage, and their standing at the alter.

"Syre and Amerie, today you stand before me ready to take on the most beautiful and significant promise that two people can make to each other. Marriage is a bond founded on trust, respect, and love, and it is through this bond that you will share your joys and face your challenges together." The pastor vocalized his words as his eyes shot between the couple who stood alone.

It was such an intimate moment to where as they embarked in it, Amerie couldn't imagine sharing it with anyone but him. She wanted her big wedding, and would get it as he'd promised, but the official moment was one that weighed so heavily on her heart...both their hearts. With the amount of emotion that circled within the peace of the air, her watery eyes could barely blink away the tears that formulated with the longer she looked into his eyes.