𝐋𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟐: 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬

We built sandcastles that washed away
I made you cry when I walked away, oh
And although I promised that I couldn't stay, baby
Every promise don't work out that way, oh, babe

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟑 am

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟑 am

|| Your words just made me even more certain in my decision, so fuck you ||
— 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄

The deep aroma of burning marijuana encompassed within the walls of the dimly lit building. Bodies circled around different areas to engage in their respective work, their eyes so focused down to give off the illusion of the lack of work they usually got done without his presence.

His eyes scanned around the room slowly, looking into the face of every woman until landing on those of one who stared at him with a certain glint within her eyes. He didn't recognize her from anywhere, but it didn't stop his outstretched finger that motioned for her to come closer by where he sat at the head of the long table in the room.

He watched her body that raised, half naked clothed in nothing but a bra and thong that was so small she might as well had been wearing nothing. His eyes, however, never left her face that came closer with every single step. She didn't interest him, not sexually or in the sense of anything aside from why she captured his attention to begin with. Nobody in or out of there did, except for one individual who it always seemed to be.

"How can I help the boss?" She near purred through her seduction filled tone.

Running his tongue over his lips slowly, he grabbed ahold of the white powder he'd scooped up onto the razor. Not a lot, but just enough if the effects he was told were deemed true. New partnerships meant new product, hence his trip to Paris just months ago.  

"Need you to try this for me, you can do that beautiful?" A natural flirt, as most of the women who encountered him would classify him as. With his words, his hand inched closer to the face of the girl who nodded without hesitation.

Anyone would do anything to make him happy, hoping it in turn lead to infatuation which meant a way in. Or at least that was what most hoped for, unbeknownst to the fact he wasn't that easy in the slightest bit. He always chose his women, it was never about being scoped out.

His darkened gray eyes watched as she sniffed up all of the content along the razor, having to hold the bridge of her nose in attempts to subdue the burning sensation. He stared at her intently to just watch the effects that the drug held over her body almost instantaneously, diluting her eyes as her body relaxed into one of some sort of zen. Coke wasn't a depressant, making it clear that this product wasn't just anything like what he'd carried before.