𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟕: 𝐗𝐎

In the darkest night hour
I'll search through the crowd
Your face is all that I see
I'll give you everything
Baby love me lights out
You can turn my lights out

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀  February 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟗 𝐚𝐦

February 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟗 𝐚𝐦

||  I love you like my own Xyden, and as long as I'm alive that will never change ||
— 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄

"Sit down baby." Syre mumbled once grabbing ahold of Malani's arm to stop her running. "My fault, I wasn't supposed to have her today." He apologized to the girl who only smiled from his words, keeping her eyes on the little girl who spoke inaudible words to her father.

"Play daddy-."

"No princess." He sighed, moving his daughter away from the equipment again before placing his focus back on the shading work he sat doing. His eyes took repeated glances over at Malani who jumped, skipped, and twirled around the private back room he did his tattoos in.

"How long have you been doing these?" The girl spoke up, bringing his attention up to her face briefly, before looking back down at her arm.

"Professionally? About 8 years imma say, but I started getting into it like 10/12 years ago." He made conversation, despite the fact he had no desire to. He was too busy trying to focus on perfecting his shading work, while still keeping an eye on his active daughter who busied herself.

He was the furthest from someone who enjoyed aimless conversation, or just speaking to speak. But he understood business etiquette, and engaged with clients whenever they prompted such.

"Oh wow," she smiled small, keeping her eyes down towards the man who was so focused in on perfecting her tattoo. "I've been getting into tats recently, maybe you can teach me a thing or two." She flirted shamelessly, allowing a certain jingle through her voice in attempts to highlight his attention.

Chuckling to himself, Syre shook his head at what she was blatantly doing. It would always shock him how bold some women got, even with him having his daughter in the same exact room as them.

She was gorgeous undeniably, a lighter skin tone with a Latin background if he had to guess simply from the slight accent she carried. Her eyes stared into him so intently, as she wasn't scared of eye contact, that he avoided, in the slightest. And he didn't avoid it for his own self control, he avoided to refrain from giving an idea that just wasn't there.