𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35: Different pages

You can blame it on temptation
Blamin' lack of communication
And all we needed was a single conversation
And maybe just a little motivation
Baby, you could blame it on temptation
Blamin' lack of communication
And all we needed was a single convеrsation
And maybe just a little motivation
Lately, wе just been on different pages

You can blame it on temptationBlamin' lack of communicationAnd all we needed was a single conversationAnd maybe just a little motivationBaby, you could blame it on temptationBlamin' lack of communicationAnd all we needed was a single convеrsationA...

Kimora and Remi^^

Omniscient

Los Angeles, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 November 20th, 1:32 pm

November 20th, 1:32 pm

❣︎

"Malani hold your head, if you don't listen you aren't going anywhere." Amerie sat back, watching her daughter who sat throwing a tantrum.

She sobbed and wailed as if somebody was doing something to her, bringing a tired expression on the face of Amerie who just stared at her. Malani didn't necessarily have "terrible two's," but she definitely had her moments where her parents, or whoever else was watching her, just had to value the art of patience. Especially because she was only a toddler, maybe even still classified as a baby, which meant she was still learning which Amerie of all people recognized.

"Malani-."

"No!" She screamed, her little legs assisting her body in running away from her mother who threw her head back in frustration. "Dada!" Malani screamed as she made her way down the hallway, with Amerie following behind her slowly.

"Your father is not here, I don't know why you're calling for him." Amerie folded her arms, watching Malani's red tear stained face turn to face her from where she stood at the end of the hallway.

When things didn't go her way, she called on her father because Syre struggled to say no or even discipline her. He did sometimes, and was getting better at it, but Malani was really the only person who could walk all over him and get away with it easily.