𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟒: 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

Naughty, and girl, you know what I'm into
Bonnie, fuckin' with Clyde, I caught a body
Bad bitch, thick in the thighs, met in the lobby

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟑 𝐩𝐦

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟑 𝐩𝐦

|| I didn't see you as my son, I seen you as an entity for a long time ||
— 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒

The loud music of the surround sound system within the club brought a vibration to the ground, one that flowed through the bodies of everyone in there. The tattooed hands of Syre clasped onto the balcony of the second floor of the building, barricading in Amerie who stood directly in front of him with her eyes looking over the bodies under.

"A hunnid bitches in this club and don't none of em look like you." He whispered into her ear, just before his lips began a trail from the back of her ear down the side of her neck.

He could feel the buck of her hips, and the tenseness of her muscles until they relaxed into him. He knew the effects his touch had over her, it brought her right out of the attitude filled mood she'd been in just hours prior due to an argument that struck between them.

"I'm sorry bout earlier, you forgive me mama?" His soft, raspy voice filled her ear to bring a chill down her spine. He knew how to get his way with her, a simple caress of her sides to go with his words washed away everything.

Syre hated fighting with her, especially when it had to do with him and his legal issues because those weren't her problems to deal with. Yet lately, since the night he chose to sit down and be honest with her, it seemed they'd been arguing about that nearly everyday. And he hated it, especially now when they were finally at a point of marriage and completing their family which was supposed to be filled with happiness and peace.

"I do forgive you." She turned in his hold to face him, immediately catching his lips in hers once he leant down to kiss her.

He didn't care about the eyes of women he'd had dealings with beaming into him from down below, his main focus was on Amerie. Their lips moved so slowly atop one another, tongues tangling as if they were the only two people in the club. As if nobody had view of their mouths fusing to make love to one another.

"Okay baby." She giggled, finally moving her head away once his hands gripped her ass firmly in his hold.

Running his tongue over his bottom lip, Syre's low hooded eyes of intoxication stared at her until taking a step back. He looked to Amerie, except she stood looking past him at something else.