𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟐: 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐔

Let me cater to you
'Cause you're beautiful
I love the way you are
Fullfill your every desire
Your wish is my command
I wanna cater to my man

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀  𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐦

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐦

|| I'm yours and your mine, I want it stamped I belong to you ||
— 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄

He tapped around for Amerie who was anywhere but in bed where the last of her presence was felt. The sun through the blinds beamed into the large master bedroom, straight through the blinds of the cracked open balcony doors that brushed a breeze along his goosebump ridden body.

Syre's eyes squinted in attempts to adjust to the light that overcame him. The coldness of his phone pressed along his hand as soon as he found it to read the time of 10:28 am on May 5th. A day that held no significance to him outside of the fact it meant he was only becoming a year older.

By the scent that consumed the space alone of food, he knew it to be Amerie's cooking, and it was enough to prompt his body up. A quick shower and brushing his teeth was all he needed to wash off all evidence of the hours prior, allowing him to throw on a casual sweatsuit. He didn't know what the day would consist of, but with the things his eyes already lay on as soon as he stepped out the room, he knew Amerie had something going on.

His body leant over her balcony, staring down at what the bottom floor of her home decorated with. Red balloons filled the ground and ceiling, blending in with the other decorations that consumed what seemed to be the entire home.

Rather than pictures hanging around, she had many different paintings of all different artistic styles, from all different artists, to paint some of his favorite pictures. She had a specified album of pictures he verbally commented on liking, those being from him, to him and her, to him and their kids, to the kids alone. They hung along her walls, although some remained propped up amongst the array of gift bags that filled her ground.

Presents lined the spiral staircase, leading to the living room that seemingly had a bag or box everywhere. Some bigger than others, but regardless, every single last one held so much importance to Syre who stood frozen for a second.

His eyes looked to her cooking in her robe, with Xyden helping her plate the food in the kitchen. She looked beautiful in her natural element, her baby bump protruding through her the pink silk material that clothed her, highlighting the perfection of her frame even with the addition of the two babies she carried.