𝑿𝑿𝑿

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30: Snooze

I can't lose when I'm with you
How can I snooze and miss the moment?
You just too important
Nobody do body like you do

Omniscient

Los Angeles, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 November 9th, 11:11 am

November 9th, 11:11 am

❣︎

"You're too- you're too deep, fuck!" With her hands clutching the shower's glass wall and her mouth slightly parted, Amerie groaned. Her ponytail twisted around Syre's hand until he got it looped to a place that was ideal for him, causing her head to tilt up towards the shower ceiling.

"Fuck- I can't," she whimpered, the sensation of the scalding water pouring down on their bodies just enhancing the euphoric moment.

She gasped, releasing another long groan just before her orgasm washed over her. She let out a loud cry as she felt herself unraveling without Syre taking any move to stop her, his hips still keeping up with the rhythm he used to plow himself slowly within the depths of her walls. Feeling the mixture of water and her juices drenching their bodies.

"You can take it, relax baby." His raspy voice whispered through her ear, as his hand moved from her hair to gently caress her throat. Her moans were silenced from the fusion of their mouths he forced together by the back tilt of her head.

All of him, every vein, every inch of him, was what he wanted her to feel. When he extended her walls, he liked the sensation of being drawn in. He sunk his teeth into his lower lip as a result of her slight clench after each time he fully invaded her. "Amerie-."

"S- Syre, please." She moaned his name that sounded as music to his ears, encouraging his movements.

"You so fucking pretty mama." He murmured in her ear, and that was enough to cause her to have two back-to-back orgasms. Syre was forced to utter a low grunt as her slick walls encircled him, just as his strokes started to become sloppier.
Pulling out, in a swift motion she felt her body press against the coldness of the shower wall.

Her eyes grew wider as she looked down once more to see how his face was buried between her thighs. She listened to the sounds he made with his tongue playing clumsily with her as she observed the way his jaw moved. She felt his diamond grillz in addition to the feeling between her thighs, and the sensation of them rubbing on her was Heaven. Amerie tossed her head back, muttering obscenities as her hands grabbed hold of Syre's short curls to pull his face closer, deeper.

His hand stroked himself to the sound of her moans and the taste along his tongue that flicked rapidly. Infusing the sensual combination of sucking her between his lips, in tongue kisses that increased the sounds she made.

Her toes curled as the water pelted them both, soaking them to add to the river Amerie had already started leaking. Her once-moaning evolved into screaming screams as her eyes slowly rolled to the back of her head, the pleasure finally starting to overwhelm her. Syre spread her second set of lips with his right hand's middle and pointer finger before inserting his tongue deeply into her. She was intoxicated by the way he kissed her most vulnerable spot while keeping his eyes fixated on hers.