1.12

Episode 3.12 "Jolinar's Memories" and Episode 3.13 "The Devil You Know" (bold)

Her thirst quenched, it was time to move onto the hunger. No one dared to accuse her of the slaughter that had occurred, but she could see the suspicion and fear in everyone's eyes.

Tessa enjoyed it.

She also appreciated how it seemed to speed up everyone's work, even if it was just to get rid of her sooner. In less than a week, her ship was fixed, she was stocked on various supplies, she had several new dresses, and one beautiful long gown in a deep red that dipped very low in the back, her armor.

She went back to Isheru to grab a few things she hadn't wanted to risk taking with her before and then directed her tel'tak towards hell, or at least Sokar's re-creation of it.

It was only a few days before she arrived above Delmak and its moon, Netu, and saw that Sokar's forces were more formidable than any of the System Lords likely knew. He was preparing for war. The old Tessa roared up in fear, but Sekhmet's revenge shoved her down. She couldn't turn back when she was so close. She wouldn't regret lost opportunities again.

Tessa had changed into the red dress before coming out of hyperspace and now she hailed Sokar's fortress below, a jaffa branded with Sokar's symbol on his forehead answering her call.

"You are trespassing on my Lord Sokar's territory."

Tessa shifted into Sekhmet's goa'uld voice. "I have come to request an audience with my Lord Sokar."

"State your name."

"Tell him that his Red Lady is here. I will wait while you inform him." She immediately cut off the transmission and then paced the cockpit trying to quiet Tessa's voice.

Delmak hailed her again and she took a few deep breaths before answering.

"My Lord Sokar will see you. You can land your ship--"

"No. I will ring down to the surface. Please have an escort ready for me." She again cut off the transmission abruptly and then guided the ship to the transportation rings indicated by the ship's system.

Two more deep breaths.

When she arrived in Sokar's palace, she was greeted with unveiled hostility by his Necropolis Guard all in their red armor, including his First Prime distinguished by his large shoulder flanges. She greeted them with a smile, however, and enjoyed watching them appraise her appearance.

Brought to the throne room, she found a hooded form in a black and red robe sitting above her on a platform. Tessa was unsurprised to find a candle nearby, his hand playing with the flame, a trademark of Sokar. He had always liked fire and the symbolism that went along with it.

"My Lord Sokar. You will forgive me for not kneeling, but this dress hardly allows for such reverence." She was every inch Sekhmet in her voice and mannerisms.

"Sekhmet is dead." A cold voice came from under the hood as unseen eyes observed her.

Tessa twisted her face into Sekhmet's smirk. "So is Sokar."

The voice laughed. "Yes. I was once. And how do I know you are Sekhmet?"

Tessa seemed to ignore the question and slowly turned her body towards the windows behind her. "You seem to have collected quite a number of ships, my lord." Her comments and movement were merely a reason to allow Sokar to see her backless dress. Sekhmet's memories of him included many where this type of dress had left him unable to keep his eyes off of her, back when he had had an Unas as a host.