27

Author's POV:

After some weeks, a lot have changed. Like, Fourth started to working at Mark's place and Gem finally got a job which he wanted.

But the biggest change was Mark and Gem's friendship !

They two were closest friends and Mark helps him fixing their marriage.

"So are you going to tell him tonight ?" Mark asked Gem. They two were at the same cafe which they always used to go.

And they were talking about the DNA test !

The day Gem told Fourth that he does a DNA test to prove himself. And yeah. He went to the woman and didn't ask her directly. Gem had to lie for that.....

But when the test's result came out, Gem was hesitated to check the result. But he decided to not to check. He wanted to show it to Fourth first.

"So you are not the father ?"

"Absolutely I'm not !" Gem denied swiftly his words.

"Did you check ?"

"No. I didn't." Gem denied and rubbed his eyes.

"But you said that you got the result, couple weeks ago !" Mark reminds him.

"Yeah. I was afraid to show it to Fourth." Gem explained.

"But you said that you're not the father."

"Yeah. I'm sure I'm not the father Mark !" Gem confirmed swiftly.

"Then there is nothing to be worry about Gem !" Mark drank a sip of his coffee and said looking at his best friend.

"I know. But....." Gem was thinking and took off his coat and hang it on his chair.

"But what Gem ?"

"I don't know Mark. I'm scared that even if I showed him that, he believe me or not." He told Mark how he felt about the DNA test.

"He"ll happy." Mark smiled.

"What ?" Gem was keep looking at Mark who was smiling.

"Listen Gem, he is your wife. Which wife will like when his husband sleeps with another women ?" Mark lifted his eyebrows.

"So no matter how many time you try to prove that. He won't believe your own words. You this is your chance. And he wants this test's result no matter he said that he doesn't want it !" Mark explained this all to his friend who was listen to his friend very well.

"He kept told me that of I proved this, but he won't forgive me." Gem's voice was shaking. Mark could felt that.

Was that for fear because he loosing his wife??

"Trust me Gem. Just tell him first. Okay??" Mark grabbed his wrist and squeezed it.

"I hope he'll forgive me." Gem sighed.

"He'll. But not so soon. You know Gem what I trying to say~~~" Mark closed his eyes after he drank a slip of his coffee again.

"Yeah. I know." Gem agreed to his friend.