34

Author's POV:

They were ready for the train ride and Gem helped Fourth for making his luggage. Gem put some sweet pants and Fourth added some sweaters more.

"Did you take everything, you need?" Gem asked closing the luggage.

"Yeah. I haven't any." Fourth replied as he sit in the bed. "Baby. We have to ready hurriedly. If not,we could miss the train." Gem explained to him sitting with him.

"I know. I'll dress now." Fourth got up and took the cloths which already had prepared for the train ride.

"Okay"

It was nearly to 11o'clock at night. They were waiting for the train. But they didn't need to wait any longer. The train came and a lot of people got into it.

Gem held Fourth hand and he took their luggage. "I can take mine." Fourth proposed him. "No. Babe. You can take mine. It's not that heavy!" Gem gave him his small backpack and Fourth put it on his shoulder.

They got into the train and Gem was looking for a place for them. But there had lot of people and every seats have already taken.

"Sit here babe." Gem took him for an empty seat and told him. Fourth did what he said and Gem was standing in front him. Gem put Fourth luggage on the floor and he held the train hanger.

Fourth looked at his husband who is standing in front of him. He felt happy. He hadn't knew why. But he felt when his standing in front him like this, is his strength.

He held his husband free hand and intertwined them together. Gem looked down ones and smiled.

"Why babe?" Gem asked as he bending over to Fourth side. "Nothing." Fourth said and smiled. Gem nodded and he intertwined their fingers more and more. Fourth went smiled for that as Gem.

After the long journey, they finally came to the city where Gem works and lives. They had to take a Taxi and they went straight to where placed Gem's condo.

Two hours later they were able to reached for Gem's condo and they were very exhausted of this long journey. Specially Fourth !

"Are you tired babe?" Gem asked him when he was unlocking his dorm's door. "No. I'm not." Fourth said smiling. But Gem knows that it was a lie.

"Go inside babe." Gem told and went to take Fourth bag. Fourth went inside and he looked around. He realized that Gem was right. The room was actually tiny.

"It's tiny. Isn't it?" Gem asked closing the door.

"Yeah. But it's enough for two of us." Fourth said very happily. He was very happy about this. He didn't care about it is tiny or not. He only wanted to live with and stay with his husband.

"You seem tired babe." Gem said putting the bag on the bed. Fourth took Gem's backpack on the bed as Gem did.

"Take a wash." Gem proposed him. "You go first Gem. I'll make some food for us. Then we can eat after wash up." Fourth proposed him as well.

"No.." Gem denied.

"Why saying don't?" Fourth asked.