11

[Hi ❤❤❤ I am so happy today. because I GOT THE 2nd place of the divisional for the English creative writing competition !  the second competition is zonal competitions. OMG.....I am so happy. and after passed  two days, my term tests starts . but I am still happy....hehehhh....I just wanted to share this with you all. that"s why I wrote this chapter. And I specially wanna thanks to *YourFavBLMomma* .THIS AUTHOR HELPED ME A LOT. there are lot of friends that helped me. Thanks for everyone who support me. THANK YOU ❤❤❤❤❤💖💖🤞🤞😘 This author taught me that I can manage my time and stop writing is not the way for everything. AGAIN THANK YOU ALL OF YOU ! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY FANFICS. I AM HAPPY.]

After I came back to house from Gem"s parents house, It was around seven o"clock at night. But Gem hadn"t came yet. I was so tired since I came back from moms home. I don"t know but I felt so tired. Maybe its because I'm pregnant. I quickly went to take a wash and after I done , I went to cook something for Gemini and me. I think that he will come tonight. Because he didn"t come home yesterday. Usually he won"t pick up my any phone calls. So me either , I won"t bother him. I know that he has lot of works to do.

And I also want to tell him about my pregnancy. I am bit nervous about, how could be his reaction. Actually I am pretty nervous now. But I kept continue cooking and kept thinking about what would happen to next.

Because I already know his reaction. He has told me about this clearly. He doesn"t care about our child. Even if I tell this to him , should he will hug me or kiss my forehead  ???

As every wife hopes ???~~~~~~~Could I hope about that from him ???

But I still think that our baby could change his father for the better way. 

As soon as after I made our dinner, I heard, his car was stopped. I know that is Gem. I went to open the door for him. 

But again ~~ he is drunk !

"Bring me a glass of water !" he said sitting on the sofa  in the living room. I quickly went and gave him the glass of water.

"I made the dinner baby. haven"t you eaten yet ?"  I asked him while sitting with him. I could seen that he was in tired. so I didn"t ask any questions from him. But he answered me.

"What did you ma~ke ?" he was too drunk. so his words wasn"t clear. But after I hearing his this question I was so happy. I was smiled. Because he never asked me about what I did make for eat.

"Chicken noodle soup !  wait here ~~ I will bring for you. you can take a wash after eat." I said and took the glass of water from him. 

"Baby ~~ here it is !" I said him, putting the noodle dish on dinning table. But I think he didn"t hear me. so I went towards to him and touched his palm while sitting with beside him.

"Gemini ~~baby~~are you tired ?" I asked him and he tried to take off his shoes.

"I will do Gem. wait ." I said and took off his shoes and socks. then he went to dinning table and started to eat. then we two ate our dinner and I washed the dishes, while he was went to our room. Gemini hadn"t in a good mood. so I didn"t tell about the pregnancy to him. I was afraid.

*****

The next day I woke up. But I couldn"t stood up, because of Gem. he had put his one arm around my waist and his hand had placed to my belly. I was happy. Because his child is in my womb now. 

I turned to his side and getting closer to him while snuggling to him. I placed my head on his chest. we slept sometime like that way. his warm body make me slept. but we have to woke up, because of Gem"s phone rand nonstop.

"Fuck it !" he woke up, yelling. I woke from his yelling. he took the phone and mumbled bad words. I could heard it and I tried to got off from the bed. but Gem grabbed my waist and his action made me fell to the bed again. I was shocked at that moment and I kept staring at him. he looked in to my eyes and I did the same.

I closed my eyes about to getting a kiss from him. I felt that he sniffed my neck. I lift my chin, letting him to do more. he bite my neck and it  made me let out a moan. I held his nape and made him do more things to me. then he bite my jaw and again bite my neck.

"Mmmm~~~Aha~aa~~haa"

I let out my moans and didn"t open my eyes. later he bite my neck and jaw, he came to kiss my lips. I welcomed his lips lovingly. I was digging his hair while we were kissing. I spread my thighs, letting him to come between my thighs. he grabbed the bedsheet which was covering my legs and throwed it away. then he came between to my thighs. his eyes were fully about the lust. he kissed me more and more spreading my thighs more and more.

I was wore a short pant and he lifted my short pant to over to touching my waist among the short pant. I grabbed his shoulder and squeezed it because of all his actions. I lifted my chin and breathed closing my eyes when he was touching up and down my thighs to waist among my short pant.

When my short pant bothering to his action, he took off my short pant from my thighs. I willingly let him to do it and waited get a kiss from him. then he again came to me and kissed me again and again. I opened my mouth and he put his tongue into my mouth. I willingly sucked his tongue and he did the same to me. but I don"t know if he did that because he loves me. but I do this to him, because I do love to him.

He kissed my lips until it became swelled. the again and again he kissed me and his kissing speed made my chin lifted up. I touched his nape and pull him more getting closer to me and I kissed him again and again.

When I touching his shirtless upper body, he started to touch his penie to my penie, letting me know that his thing already stood up. I swallowed my saliva a bit and smiled with him. but he didn"t smile. he came to me again among my thighs and kissed me harshly.

'''''

When he unwrapping a condom, I spoke up to him. because I thought that this time is the right time to tell him about my pregnancy. my body was gasping when I was thinking about his reaction if I tell this to him. I decided to tell him whatever happen to me after this.

"Can you promise me that you won"t hurt our child !"

I told him and he stopped what he was doing and looked at me. I did look at him the same feeling. He kept looking at me. then he put the condom on the bed. I looked at the condom and looked again to his face. I kept swallowed my saliva for fear. because I afraid to hear his decision. I felt that my eyes were full of my tears.

"Are you pregnant   ?"........

Have a nice day💖byby💖