47

Author's POV:

Gem's mom comes to see him every morning and stays with him till Gem comes. So it made Fourth happy. She looks after him and time to time makes food for him.

"I think our baby is making you difficult!" Gem's mom said and went to hug Fourth. Then rubbed his belly and stroked his head. "This child is so lucky, My son!" She said with sincerity. Fourth blushed with her words. He just smiled.

"Don't climb stars too much. Okay? You haven't completed the three months yet!" She warned him. He took her words from the bottom of his heart. He nodded. "Haven't you eaten yet?" She asked as putting her handbag on the sofa.

"I made you some food. Come and eat!" She said. "No, Mom. I'm not hungry yet. Gem fed me before he went." Fourth said and went to help his mom in the kitchen.

"Oh, is that so? Then you can save them for lunch." She said and got ready to make him a glass of milk. Fourth didn't want to bother her. "Mom, please. You don't have to work. I can make the milk by myself." He tried to stop her. But she refused him.

"No! Let me do this!" She slapped his hands lightly chuckling. "The child wants nutrients. And you as well!" She began to say. "You know, son?? Dad is over the moon!" She chuckled. "He has told his all friends that he's become a grandfather!" She added.

It made Fourth's heart melt. "He wants you and his grandchild to see healthy!" She explained truthfully. Fourth nodded as he understood. She began to rub his back lovingly.

"Go and get some rest. I'll bring a glass of milk. Hum?" She asked him. She treated him like a child. Fourth really didn't want her to do everything. But his mom doesn't listen to him. He went and lay on the bed. He wasn't sleepy. But somehow, he fell asleep.

It had been evening when he woke up again. But he was still sleepy. The child makes him weak.

"Oh, You are up?"

Gem's mom came and asked him. She was coming holding a food tray. She put it on the bed and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry. I fell asleep, Mom!" He said and squeezed his drowsy eyes.

"Are you still sleepy, son?"

She asked as offering the food plate. He looked at that. "I'm always sleepy now!" He demanded. She went laughed at that. "Here, drink this glass of milk." She said and gave him the glass of milk.

"I already had made it earlier. But you had fallen asleep. So I didn't go to wake you up." She added more and rubbed her back. "I'm sorry for the bother!" He apologized and began to drink the glass of milk.

"Gem phoned." She reminded. "Oh, What did he say?" Fourth asked her. "No. He didn't say anything. Just told me to let you sleep more and tell you that he'll come home soon." She explained.

"Did he say that he'll come early today?" He asked. "Yeah. He told me." She said and smiled. "Don't be sad! Baby's daddy will come!" She teased him while chuckling. He immediately blushed.

Time went like that. Gem opened his shop with his friends. Yeah. With David and Mark. Fourth's pregnancy made their life complete. Yeah. It was fully completed.

...

"Gem?"

One night they were just lying on the bed to get sleep, Fourth asked his husband who was stroking his arms. He was snuggling into his husband's warm body. It always makes him sleepy and helps him get a better sleep.

"Hum?"

Gem hummed and turned to his side. He snuggled his wife more. "Gem, what is your wish? Is it for a girl or a boy?" He asked his husband and before he answered he took some time.