43

Author's POV:

"Let's make a child!?"

Fourth was silent by Gem's words. He couldn't believe it. He thought that could be a dream. He tried to breathe. Because Gem's words stopped his breathing.

He didn't think that his husband would ask him that. But it doesn't say that they didn't think to make a baby again. But he thought it could take some time. He didn't expect these words from his husband right now.

Fourth's eyes began to fill up with his tears. His heart began to pound. Seeing his teary eyes, Gem's heart melted once again. He bent down and caught his wife's lips. He kissed him again and again.

His husband is asking for a child. He hoped this would happen. And it just has become true. He glanced at his husband'sface and kissed him. He kissed his husband and Gem also kissed him back stroking his little rossy cheeks.

"I want to see a child!"

Gem stopped kissing and glanced at his wife's teary eyes and said. But it was almost like a whisper. Fourth was in over the moon. "Let's make a beautiful baby!" Gem whispered. Fourth glanced at him. "Beautiful baby, like you! Like it's Mom!" Gem added more and it made Fourth chuckle.

"No. It should be like you! Like it's Dad." Fourth answered and the tears in his eyes began to fall his little red cheeks. Gem chuckled and kissed his cheeks. "I love you!' Gem said sincerely. "I know that. I love you too!" Fourth answered and asked for a kiss.

"Yeah!" Gem chuckled. "Let's see!" He said and kissed his wife's lips. "Our child!" Gem said with a smile. "Yes! Our child!" Fourth repeated as well giving him a kind smile.

"I love you, Baby!!" Gem said but he was like breathless. Their body was rising as it was burning. Fourth could also begin to feel it and he got a deep breath and filled his lungs!

"I love you too Gem!"

"I want to do it now!"

Gem muttered into his earlobe. He asked his wife's permission after the kiss. He nodded to his husband and let his husband devour him and Gem devoured his wife that night!

Finally, they began to baby-making.

...

And also Gem thought more about what his parents told him. He just decided to sell his properties and take the money. Then they could go to a new house and find another job. Gem thought about his decision more and more.

But his Dad helped him a lot and he could sell the properties soon. Specially  Gem's Mom helped them to find a house. Everything went well.

But the most important thing was happened is Gem and his family joined together. They are just like a complete family. But there was only a lack. It was,

A child.

It's two months now, they started to make a child. But still, they couldn't get a positive answer. Fourth was living unhappily because of that. But his husband always tried to make him laugh.

And also some months later Gem resigned from his job. He did that job because of himself and his wife. And now, he has resigned from it also because of the same reason.

"I'm proud of you!"

That night he came home from work and announced to his wife that he had resigned. Fourth said nothing but he hugged his husband and said those words. Gem hugged him as well.

Even if Gem is poor or not, Fourth always has with his husband. He wanted to be his husband's strength all the time.

Anyway,