22

Author's POV:

Gemini and his mother sat on the same floor and her had sat beside him. But they were silenced sometime.

But then his mother brock the silence. She started to talk to her son. Her only son. No matter what he did..... He is still her only son. A mother has a special reason for her son....

"What happened Gem...."

She said and touched his shoulder. Then Gemini lifted his face but didn't look at her side.

"I don't know what happened...." He started.

"When I first met him, I didn't like him. When we got married I didn't love him then either. But he kept said me that he loves me." He rubbed his face by his palms.

"But I didn't love Benji either.... She was just a~~ just a~~"

"You just used her for things....." His mom tried to completed....

"Yeah..... I never ever loved anyone...." This time he looked at his mom"s face.

"I know that. That's why I tried to arrange a marriage for you." She said.

"But mom..... Fourth is different. I didn't mean to betrayed to him or cheated on him...."

"But you should have loved him. You know that you should have. It has already four years for your marriage Gem...."

"You should have lived a perfect life with that boy !"

"I know I know !" His voice went angry... "I know that I should had...!!!...." He held his hair tightly of his anger.

But his mom tried to touched him. But he didn't let her.

"DON'T !" He yelled and threw her hands away from him.

"I know that I did fuck up ! But I lost my child but no one even tried to make my heart. I LOST MY CHILD !"

"BUT no one listened to me..... Even my mom, dad, and Fourth !" He added more and scream while hiding his tears.

"I'm tired of your fucking family business !!!!"

Finally Gemini"s real true came out ! That was his business! His family business !

When she heard this from his, she was stunned. Because she never ever had known this before. And never ever even asked him before !

"What is that Son ??"

"Your fucking family business!! I wish if I could death ! Then this all fucking things won't happened." He beated his head by his hands.

"Stop Gem..... That's enough....." His mom tried to stopped him.

That was true. He didn't like his family business. But he had to do. Because his parents made him to that decision. His parents are the one who made the decisions for him. Not him.

"I am sorry son ~~" she tried but....

"The day I lost my little baby girl. I know that I didn't love her before. But when I was in labor with him and when my baby coming out, my little daughter didn't cry. Didn't even make any sound !"

"My heart was stopped Mom! I was sacred the first time in my entire life. I felt the fear...." Gemini said his words like a river. He didn't want to stop his words. And there had frozen tears in his eyes...

His mother didn't stop him either. Actually she didn't even think about her son, when his lost his child. She didn't even tried to make her son's heart when he lost his child...

So yes.... She felt a guilty about herself !

"When I was holding my daughter, I kissed her face. She was so small mom.... And so pretty. Why she gone left me !!"