25

Author's POV:

Fourth woke up the next day and trying to got up from the bed. But the weather was still cold. So he wore a Jersey and went out from the room.

But he saw his husband was still sleeping on the couch. Fourth could heard his husband is snoring. After watching him, he went to the bathroom and then came out from it for to cook something.

He didn't do anything since he was discharged from the hospital. He didn't washed his cloths, didn't cook, and didn't anything but everyday slept !

His body was still pale and he was went tine. But his eyes were still puffed, because of he cried yesterday. The puffed eyes never gone because he never stopped his cry.

But he was opened the refrigerator, he saw new glossary bags. Gem has brought new vegetables and meats and the other ingredients.

But he didn't think too far and cooked the breakfast using that ingredients.

But he was able to cooked the breakfast and he looked at the wall clock. It was eight and he ate first. But he left Gem's breakfast on the kitchen table.

After he finished the clean of the kitchen, he went to mop the floor. The out side weather was still cold !

When he was mopping the couch side, he watched his husband and still he was snoring. Fourth thought that he could be had drank yesterday!

But he was continued the mopping and after finished that he washed his cloths. He started to think sometime until the clothes dry.

He sat on the small red stool, there had beside the washing machine and wrapped his arms around his knees.

But his thoughts were went broken when he heard the footsteps. And it was Gem. Fourth hadn't closed the bathroom door because he was drying the cloths.

So when Gem interred in to the bathroom he saw his wife was sitting in there.

"I'm sorry ! I didn't mean to come. You haven't closed the door !" Gem told him while holding the bathroom door.

"No. You can use this. I was just drying the clothes." Fourth said while standing and went out from the bathroom, letting him to use the bathroom.

But it wasn't took long time. Gem came out from the bathroom after sometime.

"I'm done." He said coming out. " I can dry them for you." Gem said him.

"No. Don't worry. I can do that myself." Fourth said to him while going in to the bathroom. And Gem was about to go.

"There is on the kitchen table the breakfast." Fourth turned to Gem's side and told him.

"Oh~~Okay. Thank you. And I brought some~~~"

"I saw them." Fourth quickly turned against to him and took the clothes from the washing machine."Thank you for them. " He said, closing the washing machine.

Gem went to eat his breakfast and ate it. It was so delicious. He had missed his wife's food so much. Like for years !

"Its delicious !" Gem said to Fourth when he was drinking a water glass after had his breakfast.

"Hmm~~" Fourth didn't say anything. After he done everything he sat on the couch and grabbed the bed sheet which was he covered Gem.

"Were you covered me yesterday ?" Suddenly Gemini asked his wife, going towards to him.

"It was cold yesterday. That's it !" Fourth answered without showing any attention.

"But Thanks !" Gem said again. Because that small action of his wife was so meant to him. He thought that his wife started to care again.

If it wasn't true or not, he thought that in that way.

When his husband was thanking to him, he wasn't gave so many attention to him. He was murmured "Hmm".

But still Fourth was curious about where was Gem went. But he didn't think to ask.

"Can I ask you something ?" Gem asked him while going towards to him. But Fourth was scared that he will do something like yesterday !

"I won't do anything !" Gem suddenly said, when he seen his wife's eyes. He was scared when he was coming to him.

"I know that you don't like when I'm here." Gem started. "So But at least, can I come over here for spend only to nights...??" Gem asked him slowly.

Gem thought that he would say its okay. Actually he thought that in that way.

"Sorry !" Gem's all hopes were gone when Fourth said that.

"Please Babe ! Only for nights ! I promise you." Gem was like begging.

"I don't like it. That's it. " Fourth finished the conversation by his short answer and ready to went from there.

But Gem grabbed his hand. Fourth looked at him.

"That's fine !" Gem said to him and slowly released his tiny hand from him. "Then I'll go now. You be safe okay ???" Gem continued. "I'll come to see you again." Gem told him and Fourth couldn't say anything for that.

"I'm sorry about what happened."

Fourth didn't do or say anything. But he was watched his husband was get ready to leave from there.

The door was opened and closed. That's meant, Gem left.

Fourth sat on the couch after he left. Fourth snuggled the blanket into his chest. The tears of his filled up again.

He didn't know what to do. After all happened, he felt sad. Fourth wants to try new life.......

A new life. Maybe without Gem ?

Have a nice day❤️byby❤️ sorry if there had some mistakes!