57

Author's POV:

"Ahh!!"

Fourth moaned when Gem thrust him. Gem bent down and kissed him meanwhile thrusting him very deep inside. Gem buried his face in Fourth's neck and began to speed up.

Fourth's legs were shaking. His whole body began to shake. Gem bit his neck and kissed him at the same time and Fourth couldn't relief from him. He knows that he can't control his husband when they do this. But Fourth didn't even say to stop.

How I can stop? Fourth thought. This is my lovely husband. No. I was wrong. This is my loveliest husband. I love him. Gem? I love you Gem.

I can't leave you too. You say that I'm selfish. But my husband? You know? My love for you two will never die. So please don't cry. I believe you. I believe in you, my husband from the bottom of my heart. I don't even know what to tell Gem. This time, I'm very helpless Gem.

Gem lifted Fourth's leg once again and spread them. Fourth had cum for more than three times. But for Gem, it wasn't easy. He positioned his manhood and began to thrust again.

"Ah!"

Fourth again began to moan. He held his husband's shoulders tightly and buried his face in his chest. Gem held his head and snuggled him into his chest more thrusting inside him.

"I love you so much, Fourth."

"I love you too, my Gem!"

Gem began to thrust very deep inside and he speeded up. But he declares to his wife that he loves him so much in the end and at the same time Fourth answers to him that he loves him too. Finally, they cum together.

Gem gave him a long kiss. Fourth closed his eyes and kissed his husband back. Fourth held his husband's jaw and he was sure that he was sobbing. Yes. They were sobbing. But didn't stop kissing.

Fourth kissed his husband's one of the jaws. Gem did the same and he filled up his face with his kisses. Fourth kissed his husband's face too. Then Gem again kissed him.

"Gem?"

Fourth called his name through the kiss. Gem looked at him as an answer.

"Shall we do it again?"

Fourth asked his husband. Gem didn't answer. He kissed him again spreading his white thighs. Fourth began to moan again. But this time Fourth wanted to feel his husband inside. He closed his eyes and tried to feel his husband.

"Please, Gem. Deep. I want you!"

Fourth told him. He needed his husband. Fourth asked him. As his wish Gem gave him very very deep thrusts. But when he gave the last one, yes. The last one Fourth was closing his eyes.

Gem saw his tears were falling from his eyeliners. Fourth wanted to feel his husband deep inside. Because his heart tells him if this is the last time.  Fourth was afraid of that. But never told his husband. He can't make his husband sad because of him. Yes. Fourth thought.

*****

I'm in my hospital bed. It was a month since I was admitted to the hospital. I hate this place. I looked at the roof. There is nothing. I want to see the sky. I want to see the stars. I want to see the moon. After seeing the moon, I want to see the sun again. Then again the moon.

I'm sure that god knows what this sun and moon game of mine. God?  You know that I ask from you to give me some more few days? Few more days? Few more days? Only a few more days. Not for me. It's for my family. The family me and my husband made very lovingly. For our loveliest family.