31

Author's POV:

It was Sunday afternoon when Mark came to see his friend, Fourth. Fourth was sleeping and he had to wake up, when Mark knocked on his door.

"Were you sleeping ?" Mark asked him when he seeing his friend who is still rubbing his eyes. "Yeah." Fourth said showing a tired smile.

"Why? Are you sick?" Mark frowned as he hanging his black coat. He was worried about him. "No Mark. Just tired. That's it." Fourth said closing the door behind him.

"Then you can go back to sleep... I can ~~" Mark told him while he was trying to take his coat again. But Fourth stopped him.

"No. You don't need to go." Fourth held his arm and stopped him and said.

"But you seem like tired.."

"I'm not Mark. Just tired. I promise." Fourth then smiled and Mark then replied to his from a grin.

"Okay then." He hanged his coat again.

"I'm hungry now. Aren't you hungry ?" Fourth asked him while he was going straight to the kitchen.

"Yeah. But can you cook?" Mark asked him worriedly. Because he didn't want to bother him. "Don't ask me again!" Fourth rolled his eyes. "I'm okay !" He told his worried friend, seriously.

"Okay. Okay." Mark chuckled as he sat on the dining table.

Then Fourth opened his fridge and grabbed some vegetables and eggs for making an omelet. "Do you like omelets?" Fourth asked him. He wanted to know it before he make.

"Yeah. Why not?" Mark grinned and said.

Fourth laughed at that and he started to cook. Mark watched when he was cooking. "Mark..? But suddenly Fourth faced up at him.

"Hmm?"

"Did he talk with you ?" Fourth asked his friend, as he stooping cutting the vegetables. "Not today. But he did yesterday." Mark told his friend and he could see that his friend's face faded away after that.

"He didn't talk with me." Fourth looked down with sadness. And it was true. His husband didn't call him or texted him.

It has been a month. But it doesn't mean that he wasn't phone him ! He did phone to him. But not often. But he did phone and text Mark often more than he does Fourth.

Fourth could felt the difference and he felt sad. He thought that if he is trying to forget him !

"He didn't want to wake you up. That's why he phone me." Mark told him, when he saw his face.

"He can't phone during the works. So midnight is the time he will able to be free all of the works." Mark explained to him.

Fourth listened to him carefully but his eyes started gathering for new tears. But he didn't want to show them to his friend. So he started to cutting vegetables again.

When Fourth wasn't going to say anything, Mark continued his words again.

"He doesn't like to disturb to your sleep. That's why~~"

"But I can't Mark !" Fourth"s voice immediately heard to hear. And it was bit angry. But suddenly his voice was low when the tears droop down by his cheeks.

"I can't sleep without knowing he was okay or he wasn't. How could I sleep without knowing about him. I didn't even know if he had already eaten or not!"

Fourth stopped cutting vegetables and told while covering his face with his two palms.

Mark straight went to him and tried to touched his friend. But....

"I'm okay." Fourth told his friend. But still his face was covering with his palms. And then he whipped his tears and sniffed.

"I'm sorry if I said bad thing."

"No. You didn't. I was just disappointed." Fourth said while going to start to cook again avoiding him.

"Disappointed about what ?" Mark frowned and asked.

"I mean about Gem. He is trying to making forget about me!" Fourth said making a fake smile and hiding his tears.

"What??? No!" Mark denied him right away. "He won't do that. He loves you, Fourth. The reason is he worries about you. That's why he didn't phone you often. Because he thinks that you probably be sleeping." Mark did explained to him and he told every things very seriously.

"Then tell him that I can't sleep without knowing is he okay or he is not !" Fourth looked at his friend very firmly. He knows that Mark didn't do anything wrong.

So it's bad when he shows his anger at him and use him for get rid of his anger.

"I'm sorry." When he figure it out, he apologized.

"No. That's okay." Mark didn't care about his anger.

"I'll tell him...."

"No. Don't. If he wants to talk to me, then he'll do. You don't have to do anything for that." Fourth refused Mark's words and said very firmly.

"Please Fourth!!! Just try to understand him!" He tried to make him understand. But Fourth didn't say anything for that. He was continued to cook and he took a bowl and put in the vegetables slices into it.

"Every time when he phoned me, asks about you. Did you eat?, Did you sick? Did you sleep well?? He keeps asks me like that !" Mark told his friend who is busy with making food.

"Still do you think, that he doesn't love you??" Mark asked his friend. But when he wasn't going to say anything, Mark made him to face to him.

"Tell me !" Mark said firmly.

"I don't know. I ~~" He was stuttering. "I want to see him !" Fourth told his friend, looking at him. His voice was as shaking because of the fear. Mark could felt it.

"I love him!" Fourth sobbed while sniffing and covering his face with his palms.