8

***One rainy day***
🔞

"Today don't need them, Gem~~"

I told him when he was trying to wear the condom.

"I don't want kids"

I really wanted to know about his opinion about having a child. But that was his opinion.

He wore it and had sex with me. He fucked me the whole day. But still he doesn't allow kisses.

Still he see that as a need.

----/RING RING/----

Gem's phone was rang again and again. But we had in our climax and he didn't care about the phone.

But when it was ringing nonstop, he got angry and took the phone offed.

I was breath again and again. I leaked lot of cum on the bed sheets. My hole was paining.

After he done with his phone, he came again and started to fuck me.

When he fucking in to my hole my mouth went opened while were closing my eyes. Because I went my climax with him, together.

"Fuck..... Fourth~~~" his whole mouth talking about bad words. When we having sex, his language was that.

He grabbed my waist and pull me to his penie.

"Fuck !!!!" He moaned and thrusted deep in to my hole while squeezing my butt.

I grabbed the mattress tightly.

"Ah~~~hhhhhh~~~rrrr~haa~~"

My moans and screams were loud, when we went to our climax again.

I grabbed his arms and tried to moved my hips, helping to him. My whole body was sweated.

"Gem~~~Are you okay baby?"

I asked him because, After that phone call thing, his mood weren't normal.

But he didn't say anything. He grabbed my legs and spread them again. Then he took a new condom and wore it. Then he fucked me again.

/////

---Tring Tring---

The land phone rang and I picked up the call.

"Hello..... Who is this~~"

[ Gemini at home !!!!?]

"Yes.... Wait I'll tell him"

[ No no..... I just wanted to know if he is there or not ]

She ended the call and it was weird. But I didn't care about it. Because these days I got so many calls like this.

A year went like that,

It is four year now of our marriage life. But still Gemini and my marriage things are not solved. Still we are not live a perfect marriage life. And for me, a perfect marriage life is a dream that won't come true.

Sometimes Gem won't come home and doesn't eat at home. He always says that he has lot of works to do.

I feel so lonely when staying at home whole day. Sometimes I cry. Because, when I woke up, Gem doesn't beside me. When I made foods, he doesn't eat with me. When I going to bed, yet he didn't come home.

What a lonely life is this. But when I was thinking this all things, again and again, my mind always says that If we had a child, then the things could be change.

I really want to see Gem's love. I love to see when he do love me, even he didn't do. But I know my husband very well. He doesn't like to make a baby with me.

He hates babies. Sometimes he told me, when I kept asking about a baby, if I had a baby, he'll kill the baby. He disgusts babies.

But I wanted a child. If I had a child, then I won't be sad about anything. Then I can talk with my child and tell everything.

But I decided to tell him again, when he came home again.

I thought that Gem was change even a little bit. But I think I was wrong. He never will change.

If he come home, he always brings alcohol bottles. If I was against him, he won't hesitation to hit me. I can bear his scolds with bad words. But when he hit me, I can't bear his hits. It hurts me.

His hit went like daily routine. If he drank, he definitely tried to argue.

"It hurts Baby..... Please" I sat on the bed when he coming over me. I hold his arm again, when he tried to squeezed my neck.

He slapped me again and again. He was too drunk. If he drank, he always does this and when its tomorrow morning, he didn't remember anything.

"If I did something, I'm sorry "

His "SORRY" word make me happy no matter what happened. I loved when he saying sorry.

That's why I can't leave his. Even he hit me, even he scold me, But still he didn't cheated on me ! Yes~~~ yet, he didn't betrayed and cheated on me !

❤️but anyway, how is my this story. Is this boring or what. I really want to know you all opinions❤️

Have a nice day❤️byby❤️