21

Author's POV:

The time when Gemini dropped him to his dorm, Gemini couldn't sleep either. He doesn't know why. But this time he really needed his wife even more than before.

Gemini knew that he didn't love him before. But no one couldn't give him a pleasure like his wife.

No one couldn't !

When Gemini laid down on their bed again. He felt a lonely. He looked at the Fourth"s side on the bed and touched it.

He breathed a deep breath. And thought again the things what happened in the past between them.

This time Gemini felt that his wife is loosing from him. The only thing he only knows is it. He covered his face by his palms. The whole day Gemini didn't eat anything.

Because he didn't get any hunger or anything like that. Laying on the bed is the only thing he did entire the whole day.

He wanted to get a call to Fourth. But it was already had passed seven. So he knew that his wife was already went to the bed. So he didn't want to disturb to his sleep.

But when there is nothing to do...... He got up from the bed and went to the kitchen. But its not for his hungry.

He went to the alcohol cupboard and opened it. Then he took a bottle and went to the living room with it.

He sat on the couch and opened the cap of the bottle and drank it,even it getting half. Yeah.... He is a heavy drinker. He drank and drank. And drank.

His wife always asking him for giving him, the divorce !

But Gemini didn't want that. That's true that he did lot of bad things to his own wife. He hit him, blamed him with dirty words.

Even his wife didn't do any bitch things, but he always said him like a "Bitch". Now.....Gemini couldn't let go this all things from his mind.

He drank again a sip of the alcohol bottle !

But no matter what happen. Gemini won't let to be divorce his wife from him !
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
The next day Gemini"s mom came again to see Fourth. So when her arrived there, she rang the doorbell. But no one came to open the door. So she had to do that again and again.

Last night Gemini drank a lot. There were five empty bottles around him and he was fell asleep on the couch. But when the doorbell rang again and again he had to woke up and went there to open the door.

"Good~~" She was going to greeted and he hoped it could be Fourth will open the door for her. But she was wrong and that was her own son. But when be showing up, her face was turned faded.

"Mom..."Gemini tried. But she didn't listen to him and passed him going towards to the upstairs to see Fourth.

"He went !"

Then she turned her face to his son.

"What did you mean by that...?"

"He told me that he can't live here anymore."

"Where is he now !" She came to him and asked.

"His old dorm. I dropped him there yesterday night."

She didn't say anything but sat on the sofa while was thinking.

"No wonder why he left???" She was smiling while mocking.

"He kept asking me, divorce him !" Gemini knows that her mom doesn't talk with him anymore. But he sat on a sofa which was opposite to her.