50

Author's POV:

Fourth was moaning when his husband began to thrust inside him. They were making love, there was only one week to left give birth. But somehow it is useful for giving birth. It makes it easy for his labor. So Fourth didn't disagree with making love.

"Nuh! Ge-m deep ha!"

Fourth said feeling pleasure when he came for the second time. Gem held his big belly and kissed there. He began to kiss him holding his jaw lifting. Fourth couldn't lift his legs more because of his big belly. It gets him tired easily.

"Auh!"

Gem groaned when the pleasure felt great!! He couldn't control himself. He bit his neck sucking there. Fourth could hear his husband groaning into his earlobe when he thrust deep inside him.

"Ge-m! Slow Down Ah-!"

Fourth's legs were too weak even to lift. Gem was holding them through his arm and that position allowed him to go deep inside his wife. Fourth moaned squeezing his shoulder when Gem began to thrust deep inside him even more than then.

Gem's groans showed how his husband was eager to make love with him. Also, it made both of them feel good. That's the way they show their love to each other. Fourth did love when his husband made love to him.

If somebody has read the story of his for this far from the beginning, he or she can understand what I am going to say. Fourth suffered a lot in many ways. He just always wanted to live a happy life with his husband even though he didn't love him back then.

But now, things have changed and they have come this far with carrying their baby girl.

"Please! B-Be gentle Ge~m!"

Fourth's shaking voice once again came out. Gem stopped thrusting. He went down to hug his wife who was out of breath. "I stopped!" Gem said kissing him. Even though he said he stopped, his manhood was still inside him. Fourth felt it but said nothing.

Gem snuggled him pulling him over to his full sweated chest. Gem kissed his lips once again holding his big round belly. "Be careful!" Gem said as he made him sit on his lap. But Fourth wasn't comfortable when he sat on his lap.

"Is it uncomfortable?" Gem asked holding his waist. Fourth nodded. "Okay, let's lie down then!" He grabbed his back and placed his wife on the bed. But he was too careful not to hurt him.

Once they lay on the bed Gem looked into his wife's eyes lovingly. Then said,

"I love you!"

Fourth looked at his husband's eyes as well. But said nothing. On the other hand, Gem expected he would say I love you too back as well. When he didn't hear those words, Gem asked him why.

"Baby?"

"..."

"What's wrong baby!?"

This time he was more serious than before. He held his cheeks and asked again. "Baby? Is something wrong?" He kept asking him. "Did I hurt you?" Gem worriedly asked.

"I'm scared!"

Fourth suddenly began to sob. Seeing his wife sobbing, Gem was confused. He didn't know why he was sobbing. "Baby? Why are crying?" Gem asked this time worriedly even more than before. "What happened!" He kept asking him. But before he could say something more he slowly pulled out his manhood from his hole.

"I'm sorry!"

Gem began to apologize. But Fourth shook his head left and right telling him that he did not need to be sorry. "No. It's not because of you!" Fourth admitted. But Gem still was upset. Fourth had known that his husband was still upset.