24

Author's POV:

Fourth didn't going to tell anything to Gem. Because he was afraid when his seen husband's furious.

He ate his breakfast and so Gem too. Gem knows that his wife was afraid when he was raised his voice. Gemini didn't mean to do that. But keep saying the same thing is making his furious.

After eating Fourth went to wash the dishes. But he didn't look at his husband....Fourth was really afraid to see his husband's anger. He ready does.

When he was washing the dishes, he felt that his waist were grabbing by someone. And he already knows who is that. Because there were only had the two of them.

Gem grabbed his waist and squeezed it gently. And wrapped his arms around him. Fourth stayed for a while and again started to washing the dishes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to raise my voice to you. Hmm~~" Gem said again while squeezing his waist gently.

But Fourth didn't say anything but stopped what he was doing. And listened what his husband was telling.

"I love you !" Gem said again. Fourth"s eyes went filled up with tears again. When his wife wasn't going to say anything, he made him to turned to his side. To see his face.

"Look at me !" Gem said to him. But he didn't look at him. So Gemini tried to lifted his little face. That was worked and finally he could to see his wife's teary face !

"Don't cry ! I won't do that again. Okay. I promise !" Gem said and grabbed from his neck and pulled him to his chest, to giving him a tight hug.

Gem was quick and Fourth couldn't to do anything. But was still sad and he cried again. His wet hands grabbed Gem"s t-shirt and cried on his chest.

Gem couldn't bear this anymore. The lovely wife he had, he is loosing from him now. Gem was afraid to lost him. He was too afraid.

Gem knows that he was the worst one for everything. He lost his perfect wife by himself. He wasn't lucky to keep him by into his arms !

But he was still thought that he could make this all right. He was already ready to do anything for keeping his wife by his life. His entire life !

"I want you Fourth." Gem said while stroking Fourth"s hair, trying to stopped his crying. But still he was squeezing his husband"s t-shirt tightly.

Then there had little silenced and,

Gem bent down and grabbed his wife's legs. He carried him. Fourth was stunned and he had to grabbed his husband's neck to not falling down.

Gem put him on the bed and looked at him. Fourth was still shocked. But he couldn't say anything. When he was about to tried something to tell him, Gem tried to kiss him !

Fourth shock his head to side and he was able to stopped the kiss. This time Fourth was so afraid to his husband's behaviour.

"Stop this !" Fourth tried to stop him. So he used his tiny hands. He tried to pushed his husband away from him by using his tiny hands.

But he was strong and the wife couldn't stop his strong husband. But his wife didn't want this. He was so afraid. Too afraid.

But Gem didn't listen. He climbed in to his wife"s body and put inside his fingers among his wife's cloths. Fourth was struggled on the bed, trying to released from Gem.

Gem touched his wife's amazing, soft skin among the clothes. He kissed his wife forcedly while touching and squeezing his warm, soft body while starting to moan.

Fourth tried to survived from the kisses by himself. He tried to pushed Gem and beat his shoulders. But Gem didn't stop.

Gem held his neck and Fourth couldn't make any move anymore. Fourth breaths getting faster and faster when Gem was starting to kissing his neck.

He was so and so afraid to this what happening now. He was afraid about everything. His husband make him even more afraid. His behaviors make him even more afraid.

Gem lifted Fourth"s face and grabbed his jaw, making a place kissing him more and more.

"Please stop !" Fourth said this again. But this was his hundred times to told this ?

But Fourth didn't the begging. He kept did although the cries. But,

"Please stop Gem !" Gem heard his wife telling by his name. Fourth didn't utter his name. After what happened between them, Fourth didn't call his husband's name.

He didn't call him "Gem" or "Baby." Gem knows this. He stopped what he was doing and looked at his wife's face.

Fourth was still crying and his eyes, nose are all had puffed. He was still climbed on his body. Gem released his wife and sat by him.

Fourth immediately back off to the headboard of the bed and wrapped his arms around his knees.

Gem rubbed his face and stayed for a while before start to talk.

"I am sorry !" Finally Gem broke the silence, had in the room. Fourth couldn't say anything, but cried.

Gem went to him and held his tiny hands again. Fourth couldn't do anything, because Gem always was quick to everything.

"Please let me go Gem.... Please.... ~~" Fourth tried to let go of his tiny hands from him. But his hands were tight.

"I am sorry Babe ! I want to do love you!" Gem told the truth. He needed his wife. But Fourth still were trying to released his hands from him.

"I don't like it Gem!" Fourth said slowly.

"Don't you like that anymore?" Gem asked. But his heart was too sad from his words. Because Gem had knew that Fourth did love when they made love.

Fourth nodded his head as an answer. But Gem didn't say or do anything. He couldn't do anything.

He got up from the bed went towards to the door to leave. But before he leave, he took his phone and wallet. Fourth was watching this all from the bed connor.

Then Gem opened the door and left. He didn't say anything and he didn't get any minute to look at Fourth.

After left his husband, finally he could able to stopped his crying. He made his body to fell in to the bed and thought. I thought a lot.

He thought about past, present, future, yes. He thought that everything. But when he was thinking, he had to fell into sleep.

Fourth couldn't got healthy sleep, since he was discharged from the hospital. Because a lot of things happened in a short time.

We have to admit it. Because that was his third day of he was discharged from the hospital...... He has cried a lot. He fell in to sleep in a minute. Because he hadn't in healthy.
:
:
:
:
:
:

But,

Fourth went shocked by a thunder. And he immediately shut his ears by his hands while closing eyes.

Suddenly he felt cold and looked around the room. It was dark. Because when he was fell in to the sleep is pretty early. So he immediately checked his phone and realized that it was,

"3.00 AM !"

He got up from the bed and went to on the switch to turn on the lights. Because he wanted to know was his husband has came back or not !

But after he put the lights, he saw that Gem was sleeping on the couch without even a blanket.

Fourth looked at him and went little closed to him, not waking him up.

It was so cold in the room and its raining outside too. He looked at Gem's face sometime and went to his bed.

But not to sleep. He opened the cupboard and took a blanket. And be went near to the couch.

He covered Gem's whole body by the blanket !

I'm going to bed❤️by❤️ sorry if there had mistakes.