45

Author's POV:

Fourth vomited three times and he held his husband's arm as tightly as he could. Because vomiting made him breathless and he wanted to breathe. Gem rubbed his back up and down. Then he began to vomit more.

"Mom?!!"

Gem called out to his mom as he could. But Gem's voice made them all worried. They came up to the upstairs. Gem's mom rushed to them and others followed her.

"Oh-My!! What happened!!!?"

She was panicked and asked. Everyone was confused and worried. They didn't expect that. Fourth's body was exhausted from the vomit. The bed was covered by Fourth's vomit. Gem's clothes were wet by them.

"Mom? Water!" Gem asked and she quickly gave him a glass of water. Gem tried to pour water on him. But he was exhausted of vomit. He put his head on his husband's shoulder and tried to sleep more but he didn't care about the bedcovers being already wet with vomit.

"Baby!? Wake up?" Gem tried to wake him up again. But he was too weak. Gem grabbed him held his head and helped him to pour the glass of water. For the first time, he refused. But Gem kept trying and it did work. He drank some water and tried to wipe the corner of his mouth.

He swallowed difficulty. "I'm -sorry!" He tried to utter. Because he saw he had vomited on the bed. "Son!?" Gem's mom came up to him and began to rub his sweaty hair. "What happened?" She asked. "Fourth?!" It was Mark and also tried to talk with him. "Gem? I'm going to phone our family doctor.!" Gem's dad said as taking out his phone from his pant pocket.

"I was about to take him to a hospital," Gem said. "No. We should call our family doctor. He'll come soon. Husband? Please phone him now!" Gem's mom said with worry. Then she again wiped his mouth with a piece of cloth.

"Baby? Are you feeling okay now, after vomiting?" He asked and pulled his wife into his embrace. But his clothes also were wet with vomiting.

"Gemini?" Gem's mom called her son. "Yeah?" He looked at his mom. "I'll clean the bed. You go and clean him!" She said. "The doctor will come soon!" She told and he nodded with it. He slowly grabbed his wife by his waist and carried him towards the bathroom.

"I'll bring him some clothes!" She said back and began to clean the bed. Mark and her husband, all helped her, and they finished it soon and made the bed. "What did the doctor say?" She asked his husband with worry. "He's on his way!" He told.

"I still can't understand what happened to him!" Mark said and looked at the parents. "Me neither!" She said back and looked at her husband. He also had a blank face and was worried about his son. But they patiently waited for the next.

Gem's mom went and gave Gem some new clothes for dressing Fourth. After Gem dressed him up, he carried him to bed and placed him on the bed. But this time he was awake. He was wrapping his arms around his husband tight.

After had the bath, he felt kinda cold. "Baby! Just lay in the bed. Okay? The doctor will come soon!" Gem said and gave a kiss on his forehead. "Gem?" Fourth uttered his husband's name. "Yes, Baby! What is?" Gem him and sat beside him. "I'm sorry!" He uttered.

But Gem said nothing. He just kissed his lips once and covered his body with a warm bedsheet again. Gem's mom helped with that too.

...

After an hour the doctor came and he was checking on Fourth. Fourth gave answers to the doctor ask from him. "How's he, doctor?" Gem couldn't be patient anymore. He asked the doctor.

"No! He's very well! The doctor chuckled lightly. Then again said, "The problem is the child in his belly!'

The doctor said as if he was joking. Gem couldn't understand it just it. But Gem's mom could.