14

My morning sickness was bad in this morning too. Sometimes I couldn't eat well because of I always get dizzy. But Gem"s parents always care about me. After Gem's father knew about the pregnancy, he was so happy.

Gem's mother took me to a doctor. The doctor gave me many vitamins and Gem's mother always helped me about the pregnancy. Because I didn't have any experiences about pregnancies. This is my very first pregnancy. But there always had Gem's mother who always does support to me. But I didn't tell her about my job or even about me and Gem's current situation.

His parents all know is that we are good. But the reality is not it is. Usually Gem's mother was the one who take me to the doctor, when if I had clinic days. But some days I had to go there alone. Because no one there had to go with me. Gem's mother doesn't know anything about these things. But my pregnancy days went like that.

*****

"Now there is a little bump !" Mark told me when we were eating our lunch in this evening.

"Oh yeah... Its my fourth month now." He said and continued to eat again. "So Gem come today to take you home or I can take you home like yesterday." Mark told me when he sitting beside me.

"No... That's okay Mark. Today I can go home alone. You don't have to be worry." I said calmly. "But your husband won't ever have came take you home." Mark continued a hard conversation and that made me sad.

"He has always works Mark. And I don't want to bother to him."

"It's not a bother ! " he cut my words and I couldn't say anything to him at that time. "Just call me anything if you need anything." He added.

"Thank you Mark. You are good." I hadn't knew what to tell to him. He was so nice to me.

"It's time to work. I'll back soon. You can rest more okay..."

"But I can....."

"No.... Fourth. Please. Just stay here. You can check our bills. Don't do hard works okay." Mark said and went to works. I really do thank to him.

*****

I was going to sleep. But when I was ready to sleep, I got a call from Mark.

"Hey.... Are you came home safety  ?" He asked me.

"Yeah.... Mark. Thanks for asking. But are you still in the shop ?" I asked him, because I heard the staf"s voices. "Yeah. There had some works to do." He said smiling.

"Why are you laughing. Please get some rest. Don't do work hard. That's not good Mark." I said him kindly. But I heard he was laughing again when I was spelled those words to him.

"Didn't your husband come yet ?" He asked me and my face was faded again. "He told me that he has a night shift." I told a lie to him. Actually I always lie to him when I was talking about Gemini with him.

"Oh...okay.... So... Did you eat yet."

"Yeah.... I already had mine. How about you Mark. Didn't you eat yet." I asked him and covered my legs from the white bedsheet.

"I'm about to eat. Please get some rest more. Okay..."

"I'll Mark. And please make sure to eat something.... Bye. Good night Mark." I said to him. Actually Mark call or text me everyday before going to bed.

But its good when Mark beside me.

But one day,

Gem got knew about my job and I couldn't even got a rest after the all works I have done because of his yells.

"What the fuck are you playing Bitch !" He slapped me an ones. "Don't hit me. It's hurts Gem !" I cried.

"You can't tie me from your rules." I said him bravely. This was my first time saying like this to him. So he was glancing at me. My eyes were full of tears. But I didn't look away from his glance. I was brave enough to look at his rude, cruel eyes.

"I want money.... You.." I starts to uttered. But...

"You have that fucking money Bitch... Want more ????" Gemini's ugly words stabbed my heart many times and many ways. He doesn't even respect to me even I want that from him.

My husband is such a selfish man !

"Do you allow those money for the child ?" I asked him while touching my belly. But he was silent and didn't say of words to against me.

"I promised you that me or even our child won't bother you." I reminded the day that I promised to him. After that day, he didn't ask me anything.

The next day, I woke up early and ready to going to my work. But I prepared everything for Gem before going to the work. But when I was washing the dishes he came down from the upstairs.

"Good morning ! " I said to him and smiled. But he didn't do anything. That's not special actually. He does that everyday. So not so special for me anymore.

After I all done, I went to upstairs to for ready. But since yesterday's night he didn't try to talk anything. I didn't even try to talk with him either.

"I'll take you !" Gemini said to me when I was coming down from the upstairs. "No. That's fine. I can go myself." I said and went towards to the door to leave. But Gemini again said that words and it made me staid.

But I was happy. Because he never has come with me before like this.

"Is this the place ? " he asked me when we were arrived to my work place. "Yeah...... I'll go then. Thank you for bringing me here." I grabbed the car door's lock to open it. But before I go, I turned to his side and kissed his cheek. He starred at me until I got out from the car.

"Hey.... Good morning !" Mark came to me, when I was reaching to the work place. He hugged me tightly and that made me smiled.

"That is my husband. I pointed to Gemini, who is still in the car. But Gemini came out from the car and came towards to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side. He hugged me and I was shocked. I couldn't say anything.

"I'll come to pick you up. Call me when you finished here." He told me and broke the hug. Then he kissed my lips in front of Mark. Gemini kissed me for a while. So Mark went to inside.

I couldn't believe what was happened just now. I starred at his face...... But he didn't express any emotions !

Have a nice day❤️byby❤️ sorry If there had any mistakes ❤️